View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:07 AM   #8
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Thank's everyone!

Hi guys, thanks for your views and posts on this!

Spnakme554- THANKYOU so very much for playing that through so well and reporting in such detail! That's the first proper report I've had and it seems to have worked quite effectively! I'm quite surprised at how much water you ended up taking on though lol, I think maybe you overdrunk on the waterworks a couple of times unless the glass you were using is only 100mls but hey, that just made it harder on you so top work!!!!

Niceguy_badtimes-Go for it dude! I suspect there will be quite a lot of guys that would want to try your version! I honestly wouldn't be able to think up enough different punishments to cover everything for men but I'll look forward to reading what you come up with! Please send me a link if you do it!

Angelofmusicx-Lmao, you're harsh! I agree with you, it would certainly be interesting but after spankme's report I already feel sorry for the sub you use!

Again many thanks to all those who have taken the time to read this! It makes me think I might just start posting more soon!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote