View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:13 PM   #8
fratpledgeboy

I understand that this delivery method for a bully scene (or any scene) may not be ideal or perfect for everyone, but the writeforme system has been intriguing for me and does work nicely for easy reporting (and is a specific fetish in its own way). Not every task is as tedious, but the nature of the program lends itself to possibly being so.

As I said in the intro text in the original post, I made this set of tasks to be "easier" than my previous series of the frat house, and based on all the people who have started it thus far, the writing portions of tasks are indeed taking anywhere from 5-30 minutes. There are a few people who are almost finished, so while it may not have been for you, I know there are some people who seem to be enjoying it.

To each his own. Since this scene seems to be very popular, perhaps I will create a more standard dare (or dice dare) for this topic in the future.

I encourage anyone to try it and if it's not for you, that's ok too. I appreciate all feedback and want to create a variety of things for people to try and do.
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote