View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Fair point but as Officelover said, I very much doubt Obama will ever be as bad as Bush.

I presume you mean that the Greenhouse effect is not linked to Global Warming which is an argument some people put forward. If you're saying that the Greenhouse effect doesn't exist then you are wrong. There is enough proof on Earth and other planets/moons to show that it does exist.

Hahaha, national debt isn't money that is spent by individuals in the country. It's by the goverment in various areas so you spending $1 on a Pepsi isn't going to contribute to the USA being $3 trillion in debt.

This argument is the most stupid argument ever and it usually made by ignorant white folk who will never be at risk of being abducted from their home, tortured and then killed without a trace. It may very well be fun for you to sit in your room and say "Yeah nevermind about all the innocent people they torture or capture" but perhaps you might want to consider the thousands of families in Afghanistan or Iraq who have had innocent loved ones taken away from them in the name of "freedom".

I know you're allowed an opinion and if you think Palin would be a good president but honestly, I fear for your country if a lot of people think that.

Athiesm isn't a religon by the way. Which class does creatioism get taught in btw in the USA? Religous Studies or Science?

i supportted bush until the end so saying hes as bad as bush isnt really

i mean that the green house affect as portrayed by the media doesnt exist 7yea gases are building up in our atmosphere no theyre not making a real difference in the earths tempature it is simply the earth's billion year cycle and there is nothing we can do about it

i wsnt talking about national debt i was talking about the economy

national debt is a fact of war unless u are the one supplying the others with weapons and wat not

yes i am a white man and yes i no that there will be some innocents captured but what about all the innocents in normal jail? if you want to have a system in place to catch criminals you have to be willing to acknowledge that there may be some innocents captured, i didnt say that they were doing the right thing with guantonomo bay, they should make sure they are not innocent b4 they start torturing them, but it is better then nothing!

and by deffinition atheism IS technically a religion it isnt simply a religion that does not beleive in an after life or diety. Science is taught however evolution is even a proven fact so imo if you want to teach one form of unprovable history you must teach all forms, im not saying natural selection (the key ingredient in evolution) cant be proven but you can't prove that that is the way it happened and thusly eithier it should be removed or creationalism added.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.

Last edited by dragonator; 07-17-2009 at 06:27 PM.