View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

1. What was the last thing that turned you on? Be honest.
This morning I was pondering my current task to shave my legs for Master KJ.

2. Have you ever judged someone for their appearance? (Made unkind assumptions?)
Yes and anybody that says they haven't is either doesn't understand the question, is not telling the truth or is a really messed up sociopath of some kind. We have evolved for millions of years to beings that constantly monitor and assess things around us for threats and opportunities. It is hard coded into our nature to judge based on what we see. Even if we can train ourselves not to act on those judgements, we still make them.

3. Have you ever made someone cry? Like really cry?
Yes. I'm sure more than one, but my wife a few times, unfortunately. Relationships are hard and people, including myself, make mistakes that hurt others.

4. If you could have a threesome with any two gD members... who would you choose? My wife and Master, obviously. But not counting them... I'd say Red and JLStockton might be fun, though Shibari, frosty, kittenlyss, JustMouse and a few others might be fun as well

5. What is the biggest age gap that you would consider? In terms of sexual relations?
Well, I'm 18 years younger than my wife, so that probably says something. I'd say if you are over 18 and under 70, I'd consider it. I am soon to be 36.

6. Are you a messy person?
Yes.

7. Are you afraid of dying?
Yes.

8. What are your top three kinks?
humiliation in general, but specifically:
Forced Feminization/Sissification
Diaper play
Being tricked or unaware that things are being done to me

9. Do you have a fetish? If so, what is it?
I find it nearly impossible to orgasm without imagining some sort of humiliation.

10. Have you ever been attracted to someone who was considered "Ugly" by society?
Yes

11. What do you fantasize about in sex?
Being humiliated. Often lately I've imagined others having sex with my wife while I'm in chastity and forced to watch or even help! I also have been fantasizing about Master QUITE often lately. Finally, I sometimes imagine that 'if I cum, I'll have to do something humiliating as a punishment'.

12. What is your #1 turn off?
Smoking/the smell of cigarettes really turns my stomach. I grew up around smokers and half of my friends smoke, but I just can't the smell of it any more for some reason.

13. Do you adhere to any superstitions? If so, give an example!
No, though I occasionally do silly superstitious things just for fun.

14. Have you video'd yourself either masturbating or having sex?
No.

15. Do you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Yes. I think this term can mean different things. I have a large processor and lots of data in my hard drive. I can calculate things more quickly than most people and I have a larger pool of knowledge than the typical person. On the other hand, I have a PATHETIC amount of RAM. I can ONLY do 1 thing at a time well and suffer severely if my attention is split. I'm not very observant and I don't recall things that I have deemed 'unimportant' well at all.

16. Do you feel uncomfortable now?
No.

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 02-04-2015 at 04:40 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote