View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:14 AM   #11
RobinRed

Joystick

So, would you go for it?
Yeah, I think so, I mean, the travelling back in time thing, I'm guessing wouldn't mess your life up forever, as I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to have played this game, right?

If you lost, would you enjoy it?
Parts of it, definately.

What would you enjoy most?
Giving oral sex to one teacher in particular!

Describe how you'd feel, what would be the most embarrassing about it.
Being naked in front of my highscool crowd. (I think I would dislike oral/anal sex with male teachers the most, but I'm guessing that would be done in private)

Are you insecure about being nude around others? Why?
No, not really, but being zapped back to that time and having to listen to a whole week of them making comments, wondering what the girls are really thinking, etc. I think it would be the worst part.

Was there any teachers in your high school you'd love to give oral too? If yes, describe them.
Yes, my biology teacher, she was mid to late twenties, super hot body, gorgeous long blond hair, I had SO many fantasies about her. Would LOVE to have tasted her pussy.

Would you spit or swallow if a male teacher came in your mouth?
Spit.

Was there a specific classmate you'd want to spank you? If yes, describe them.
One, she was a bit of a predator when it came to boys, always groping them and generally being naughty, I think she would have enjoyed giving a spanking. She wasn't a girl I particularly liked, but I think she was dirty!

In regards to the faculty/students being allowed to touch you wherever and whenever, describe your ideal grabbing.
Hmm, I guess this links in with the last one a little, that the dirty girl and a group of her friends would surround me, and then they would take it in turns playing with me to see if they could get me to edge, and then they would spank me, or pinch my nipples really hard until the edge passed before carrying on.

If you won, what would you do with the money?
Maybe build a time machine?

m/37/uk : [Bi, because a girl told me so.]

:Humiliation, diapers, edging, anal, webcam (did I mention I was hot?)
:Face (at first) illegal, friends, permanent

My PM Dares List

Denied by girls

https://dirtycode.io/9J7D4
RobinRed is offline   Reply With Quote