View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments - it's really nice to know how much people have wanted this story, and that you still remember the original. It's also great to see that this sequel has inspired other readers to start writing, so thank you again.

The Story Continues...

Jo went straight to work stroking my shaft, whilst Sarah massaged my balls with the palm of her hand. Needless to say that, given the current situation, it wasn't long before I shot my first load. Even in the darkness of the auditorium, I saw that some of my ejectulate had reached the back of the seat in front, and the rest straight on the floor and over the girls hands.
Sarah moved her hand up to the top of my penis and proceeded to rub where Jo had done, which was now lubricated by my own juices. Jo, instinctivey, had moved her hand down to my balls.

My erection did not get a chance to deflate as the two girls worked their magic. I looked over to Ed who was still smiling smugly. He knew that I was enjoying this, and this made him genuinely happy.

As the movie continued in the background, I looked around the audience who were oblivious as to what was going on behind them. The film itself had become irrelevant as the actors continued to try and make people laugh.

Despite having only just released a few minutes earlier, it wasn't long before I could feel the build up of pressure indicating the imminent erruption.

The moment built until I could not hold back any more, and released my cum for the second time in a short period, and yet with as much force as the first time. This time, however, Sarah had directed my cock directly upward, so my cum flowed back down her hand and back onto my own body. Jo and Sarah were both smiling with their efforts, as was I !

Sarah continued to rub for a few moments, milking the last of my juices, then ran her finger around my cock head which had become particulary sensitive after this attention. I squirmed a little, then she stopped.

Ed gave me a couple of minutes to compose myself, then wispered to us, "Right, now it's the girls turn"...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote