View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #14
redlynn20

Default i did it..

wow.my first dice dare to do went of with a bang.I went out to a secluded spot in the woods and stripped down to my bra and underwear.I pulled the clothes pegs out of the pocket of the shorts I had just put aside and was about to put them on when I realized this dare would probably be done better bottomless.so I quicky shed my panties and and sat up spread eagle on my four wheeler and applied the four clothes pegs to my vagina.I stood up to do my star jumps but they were kind of awkward because I couldn't close my legs as much as normal.then i did my five seconds jogging but it was more like waddling because the clothes pegs hurt if I put pressure on them.then I got the wooden spoon I had brought along and after removing the clothes pegs I spanked my vagina.I only did 25 out of the 50 since I didn't have any underwear on.instead of going back to the house and standing naked in a window with my ipod in I just decided to strip my bra where I was so I was completely in the nude and lay back on the four wheeler with my feet up on the handlebars and put my ipod in and listened to four songs.this dare was amazing =]

Last edited by redlynn20; 07-16-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: made mistake
redlynn20 is offline   Reply With Quote