View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 01:19 PM   #93
Herewego..

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last Halloween as we didn't celebrate it over here so I was wearing regular clothes ^^

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Wow this one is hard... I think the second one, as it's not sure if someone will see me in that case.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
Mom. Doesn't need any explaining I guess haha

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Uhmmm.. I'd go with a baby.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
Definitely girls.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
I'd rather wait a week

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
I think... Pole dance? I'd be horrible at both options haha

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Can of beans, as it normally doesn't affect me ^^

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
Another hard question. I'd go with a 3 inch. 15 inch normally just wouldn't fit in most girls

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
A cup.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Fluffy rabbit tail ^^

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
I'd rather go on a airport.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Ball gag seems more comfortable to me for such a long stretch.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Girls will be less upset with a jungle. So a jungle haha.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Next stranger. Last person I texted was a teammate of mine.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Kitchen fridge.

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote