Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:43 PM   #33
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Here is the closing chapter to this part of the story. A new part will be writen and will continue on this thread.

I was sitting on the sofa when Sophitia joined me, walking on all fours, her leash dragging on the ground. I raised my feet, signifying that I needed a footrest. She got in position, then, I put my foot on her back, and then she handed me her leash which I took with a sharp movement.

We stayed a while in silence, only the sound of the television disturbing the tranquility of the room. I was* pretending to* listen , but in reality, I kept my eyes on my slave. She was motionless, keeping *her eyes fixed on the ground. I cast my eyes over her body, and then I noticed with shock that a little blood flowed between her legs.

Virgin always bleed when their '' cherry'' was poped ...

I was satisfied. I had taken all the virginities that Sophitia possessed and* offered to me on a golden platter. I had given her all the spankings she deserved, simply because I had decided, and she took everything I had to give her. I decided to give her a break; at the very least, allow her to wear a pad to keep a minimum of cleanliness.

-Sophitia, I said in a firm voice, I notice that you're bleeding a little. I allow you to make an exception to my rules. As long as you will shed blood,, you'll be wearing a thong with a sanitary napkin.
-Thank you, Master, she said a grateful voice. I will take my place at your feet on my return.

I pulled my feet from her back untied the leash from her collar, then I let her to go fulfill her task. Sophitia went on all fours to the bathroom. She returned five minutes later and prepared to take her place at my feet when I allowed her to come and sit with me. She settled against me, cuddling comfortably, and she laid her head on my thigh. I began to stroke her long blonde hair and she asked me:

-Can I ask you a question, Master?
Yes, I replied, looking her straight in the eye.
-Will you allow me to sleep here tonight, or will you send me home? she asked in a small voice.
-You will sleep with me in my bed, but you will sleep naked. You must not damage your harness, I replied.

At that time, her stomach growled with force. I remembered that she was fasting.

-Excuse me, Master, apologized she piteously. I have not eaten anything except your semen.
-I also am hungry. Call the restaurant and order a large pizza.
Yes, Master.

She obeyed .
Yes, it promised to be a great relationship.
An more was yet to come...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote