View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 10:19 PM   #26
Hawkward

I felt like answering this thread again as I feel my answers may have significantly changed since last year - as stuffs has happened.
----

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
> By someone, preferably a friend, that I could place trust in.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on?
- If not, why not?
> I'm not sure to be honest... I've had an interest in it. I wouldn't "want" to be blackmailed, but I feel that with online control, there is only so much you can control someone before they say "no!", and try to back out. To me, I like the thought of blackmail merely as means to add an extra layer of feeling to being controlled., and feel that there would be real, tangible consequences that I'd realistically want to avoid as much as I can.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky?
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled?
> Hmm, yep a few times, and a mixture of kinky and not kinky. A recent example is how I learnt that cleaning my room was boring, but cleaning it for someone that had an element of influence over me, it made me happy, so in a ways they used my kink of being controlled to the beneficial act of cleaning ~

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person?
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example)
> Well, in a ways ~ I have certain elements of myself controlled. Since my friend lives far away, there's only so much we can do. So most control is through their words, or virtual using my computer, it's limited, but complimentary to our situation.

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?
> Nope, but I would... like to take that chance. My only fear, is that the person that has material that could be used to blackmail me, would... seem kinda disgusting. I have a large interest in using blackmail as a means to reinforce having control that might not otherwise be present through online, but... I worry that the person that would possess the blackmail material, wouldn't be all that happy, or feel a bit... put off by the material, so I choose to let things go at their own pace.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual?
> I've no preference, and I'm straight - I feel kink shouldn't be gender bound.

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- Something more you want to say about it...
> .... well, this is something I almost already do. Last year, I read an erotic manga called Sundome. In this manga, the main character goes from feeling like nobody, to trying to better himself for a girl - albeit through sexual gratification. The premise of using kink, to make myself a better person... makes me smile a little. Already I have bettered myself in this way.... I have a job, I've cut out several habits, and generally, I try to do things that they are happy about, and avoid what they don't want me to do, even if this goes beyond making myself a better person, ~

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
- Is he/she anonymous or known?
- Something more you want to say about it...
> Not particularly... but if I were to hazard a guess, it would just be a case of having blackmail material that I would never want anyone else to see, that would make me more willing to do.... things, but what kind of things is at their discretion ~ as I said before, the less I know about, the better.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?
> A person once said "why not both?", though realistically, I'd let them do as they please, if it makes them happy ~

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not?
- Any reasons why you choose for this?
> Fuuuuuully!! Well, really I just want to devote myself to them ~ If that involves fully controlling me, then so be it

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
- Who would this person be?
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)
> I ah..... clothed, sure... maybe... just maybe unclothed... I'm not really aware myself, but if they wanted... and promised everything would be okay.... b-but... I'm not sure.

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you?
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human?
>Mmm... see page 1, same response

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human?
> Surprisingly... not as much. I've tried lots of software before, but one thing they all share in common is that they're REPETITIVE and PREDICTABLE.... what I seek is something unpredictable, someone that I can't read well, which gives an amazing feeling knowing that they might be plotting, but won't tell you anything.

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?
> Honestly, I want to progress at a rate that's comfortable for the person controlling me. If they want to do more, we'll do more, and if they want to do less ~ you get the gist. Though we also have a pure element, we chat, we are good friends with similar interests, and we're friends before we are dominant, or submissive. Of course, the idea of devoting wholeheartedly to them conflicts with this, but I learn over time to not overstep my boundaries, and still agree with myself that no matter what route I go down, they'll always be a close friend.

I'll give the thread a 10 now, since reminiscing and thinking of the future makes me feel rather happy ~

Last edited by Hawkward; 01-30-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Hawkward is offline   Reply With Quote