Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 02:39 AM   #62
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Rebecca and Amelia, now fully dressed, joined Tiffany and Jessica on the sofa to watch the end of ‘The Lion King’. When it had finished, there was a knock on the front door.

“Perfect timing,” Rebecca said, getting up. “That’ll be Gemma.”

“Gemma?” Tiffany said.

Rebecca went out to answer the door and came back into the lounge with Gemma, who was still in her school uniform.

“Gemma,” Tiffany said when she saw her older sister, “Where have you been?”

Rebecca gave Gemma a ‘Don’t tell her’ look.

Gemma remained silent.

“Why are you dressed for school?” Jessica asked, “It’s Saturday.”

“Gemma had to do something for me,” Rebecca explained, without explaining much at all. “Now, who’s for pizza?”

“Me,” Tiffany said.

“Yeah,” Jessica added.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, looking at the clock, “I’ve already ordered. It should be here in about twenty minutes.”

“Can I go and change now?” Gemma asked.

“No chance,” Rebecca said, “I have another job for you.” She pulled Gemma to one side and whispered, “Are you still panty-less?”

Gemma swallowed. “Yes,” she whispered back.

Rebecca slipped her hand up Gemma’s skirt to check that there were no panties underneath, taking care that Tiff and Jess didn’t see.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, when she was satisfied and had removed her hand. “Come outside into the hall.”

Gemma followed Rebecca out into the hallway.

“Where’s James?” Gemma asked, “Is he still in the shed?”

Without warning, Rebecca slapped Gemma hard across the cheek, leaving a red mark behind. “You don’t speak,” Rebecca said, sharply, “Unless I say you can. Understand?”

Gemma’s face contorted as she tried to hold back her tears. She nodded.

“I have an important job for you to do,” Rebecca said, “But first...” Rebecca pulled Gemma towards her and kissed her full on the lips, pushing her tongue inside Gemma’s mouth. When she withdrew, Rebecca said, “You blew him, didn’t you?”

Gemma was silent.

“I said you blew him didn’t you?” Rebecca repeated, “The pervert. You gave him a blow job. Answer me. I can taste spunk in your mouth. It has to be his.”

“You told me to do whatever he wanted,” Gemma squeaked.

“Well, seeing as you’re so adept at being a slut,” Rebecca smiled, “You’ll be perfect for my next task.”

Gemma was confused.

“When the pizza delivery arrives, I want you to go and answer the door,” Rebecca explained to Gemma, “It’ll be a male delivery person; it always is. When you go to pay for the pizzas, accidentally drop the money. Turn round, bend over to pick it up and give him a good view of your rear.”

Gemma was taking it all in.

“When you pick up the money,” Rebecca added, “Ask him if he had a good look. It doesn’t matter what he says. Then ask him if he’d like to see your cunt. Use that word, no other.”

“Then what?” Gemma asked.

“Well, unless he’s gay, he’s going to say ‘yes’, isn’t he, you stupid bitch?”

Gemma nodded.

“So you lift your skirt up and show him your cunt,” Rebecca continued.

“Then what?”

“Then I come out, collect the pizzas, and take them into the lounge. You stay here, ask him inside the house and do what you’re good at, you offer him a blow job,” Rebecca said. “You had better do the best blow job you’ve ever done or else...”

Gemma bit her lip. She nodded.

Rebecca gave Gemma the money. “I’m going to be standing by the lounge door and the door will be partly open, so I’ll hear everything...” she paused, “And I’ll even see some of it too.”

Gemma nodded.

“So,” Rebecca concluded, “You understand what you have to do?”

“Yes,” Gemma said.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “Wait out here until he arrives. And remember, I’ll hear everything.”

Rebecca went back into the lounge, leaving Gemma in the hallway with the money.

No sooner had Rebecca gone into the lounge than the doorbell rang.

Gemma approached the front door and opened it.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote