View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

PREVIOUSLY, in Sister's Sleepover...

"My sister, Sarah, had a sleepover with three of her friends Bex, Claire and Jo to celebrate her birthday. During the course of the evening, whilst I was playing on my XBox, the girls started a game of Truth or Dare.
I was asked if I'd like to join in, and agreed - unaware of the consequences. As a dare, I had to ask my best friend Ed to come over, and then I had to answer the door naked to him and convince him to stay and join us.
Amazingly, Ed agreed - however he soon turned the tables on the girls - and me too - by daring the rest of us to only take dares. As the dares turn more and more humiliating, we become more and more turned on.

We were unaware that Ed was filming us on a mobile phone, and blackmailed us into becoming his slaves for the rest of the night !
We proceeded to be 'good little slaves' as instructed, but Ed decided that he wanted the 'game' to continue. We were told that, unless we wanted to risk our antics that were caught on film being sent to our friends and family, we would have to agree to answer 'dare' whenever, and wherever, he asked us ! Despite the threat of blackmail, we had learnt a lot during that evening, and looked forward to the continuation of the game with anticipation..."

Last edited by ShinyDemon; 07-14-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote