Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #60
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 20

Chapter 20

“Gemma?” It was Tiffany. “Are you in here, Gem?” Tiffany walked into the room and, before she saw anything, the hall telephone rang.

Tiffany turned and scooted back downstairs, leaving the bedroom door open.

“That was close,” Amelia said.

“Not to worry,” Rebecca replied, turning back to James, “It might have been an eye=opener for her.” Rebecca gave James’ penis a rough squeeze.

“Shall I close the door?” Amelia asked.

“Find out who that was on the phone first,” Rebecca said. “But put some clothes on first.”

Amelia quickly covered herself up and went downstairs, leaving Rebecca and James alone in the bedroom.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Just you and me now.” She knelt beside the bed, wrapped her fingers around James’ cock and started to stroke it back to life. She lowered her head and took the cock into her mouth, sucking gently on it and sensing its enlargement.

When James was almost erect, Rebecca raised her head to admire the shaft with its large purple head.

“I’m going to fuck you,” Rebecca said. She climbed onto the bed and straddled James. Lowering herself, she wiggled her hips from side to side to interlock her cunt and James’ cock like two matching pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

James slid into her quite easily. Rebecca’s cunt was not a tight one; she had been fucked so many times before.

Rebecca started to raise and lower herself on top of James, taking each thrust in her stride.

Amelia walked back in. “It was...” She stood in the doorway, staring at the scene in front of her.

Rebecca ignored her sister and continued to ride James.

James gave Amelia a sideward glance but said nothing. He winced as Rebecca’s downward thrust put pressure on his still-handcuffed wrists behind his back.

Rebecca took his wince as a sign of pleasure and she began riding him harder.

When his cock twitched and spasmed inside her, Rebecca slowed down and allowed him to come inside her.

Eventually, she dismounted him and smiled at Amelia as if nothing had happened. “Well, Meels,” she said, “Who was it?”

“Er... It was Gemma’s mum,” Amelia said.

“Are they on their way back?” Rebecca wanted to know.

“No,” Amelia said. “She just said that if we want to get something for lunch, there’s some money in the biscuit barrel on the kitchen counter.”

“Cool,” Rebecca said, “Go get it. See how much we’ve got.”

Amelia left the room again.

Rebecca turned to James. “I hope you enjoyed me,” she said.

“Yes,” James said, “I did.”

Rebecca sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for her sister to return.

Amelia turned up with several notes in her hand. “It’s fifty quid,” she said, waving the money.

“Cool,” Rebecca said, “When Gemma gets back, we’ll have pizza.” She picked up Amelia’s phone which was beside the bed. “I’ll order out. Gemma should be back soon and I have another task for her.”

She dialled the number of her favourite pizza place and ordered enough pizza for six people. When she finished her call, she put the phone away. “It’ll be here in about an hour,” she said, “Gives Gemma time to get back.”

“What do you think Gemma’s been doing?” Amelia asked.

“I don’t care,” Rebecca said, “I just wanted her out of the way for a bit.” She glanced at James, “So we could have a bit of fun.”

“Tiff and Jess are watching the movie again,” Amelia added.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “Let’s get dressed and join them for a bit.” She started to put her clothes back on when she saw James’ face. “Not you,” she said to him, “You stay here.”

When Rebecca was fully dressed, she grabbed Amelia’s phone and the two sisters left the bedroom, leaving James alone, naked and handcuffed, and closing the door behind them.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote