Thread: Wet For You
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 08:23 AM   #30
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You - The finale!

Wet For You – Part 10

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

With the vibrator on the low setting, I gently teased Hannah’s slit it. She shuddered but her restraints prevented her from moving very far. The blindfold prevented her from seeing what I was doing. This was all about tactility.

I pulled the vibrator from her cunt and bent down to lick her. I ran my tongue along her slit and then pushed it inside to taste her. I had tasted several cunts in the past but Hannah had her own unique taste.

I squeezed a good portion of KY jelly onto my fingers, smearing it over and between her labia.

I slipped my fingers inside her and teased her clit from its protective hood; it was very responsive and came out when it was called. I tenderly rubbed the fat clit between my finger and thumb and then I removed my fingers and ran the vibrator along her slit once more, before gently easing it between her outer lips, with the side appendage at the top.

As I pushed the vibrator in further, Hannah gave out a soft moan. The appendage of the vibrator started to stimulate her clit further and she convulsed with pleasure, her wrists and feet jerking at the restraints which secured them to the bed.

I switched the vibrator onto the high setting and she convulsed again. I could only imagine the pleasure she was experiencing.

I was getting hard now and I wanted to experience my own pleasure, so I removed the vibrator and began to strip off.

I wanted to leave her tied to the bed and blindfolded for the moment; I wanted her to feel me inside her rather than see it.

As soon as I was completely naked, I took a condom from my bedside cabinet and rolled it over my erection The last thing I wanted was to get one of my own students pregnant.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between Hannah’s spread legs. Her cunt looked beautiful with its light covering of sparse, wispy hair and the slit glistening partly with the KY and partly, I suspected, with her juices.

I lowered myself over her, positioned the tip of my cock between her labia and, supporting myself with my hands either side of the girl, I pushed myself inside her. I went gently at first, inching my way in and as soon as I was completely submerged inside her, I began with a back and forth motion, pulling out almost to the tip of my cock and then thrusting back deep inside her.

She felt really tight, even after the vibrator had been inside her several times. Her cunt muscles contracted around my erect shaft and squeezing it, causing me to feel an additional surge of excitement.

Hannah was moaning. Her face was reddening and her restrained hands were forming fists. She threw her head to one side and then to the other. She was coming.

My ball sac tightened and I felt my cock twitching and spasming. I didn’t want to hold back; I wanted to come inside her. I knew the condom would retain the semen, protecting her – and me – from dealing with an unwanted pregnancy, so I let go and released my seed.

As soon as I was spent, I gave out a gasp of pleasure and we both came together. I collapsed on top of her, supporting my weight with my hands on the bed.

I climbed off her and carefully removed the condom from my diminishing cock. I toyed with the idea of releasing Hannah but that would be too easy. We still had a bit of time left and I wanted to try one more thing.

“Hannah?” I said,” Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes, Sir,” she said softly. “Thank you.”

I had no idea what she was thanking me for. Maybe it was the orgasm, maybe the removal of her virginity, I decided not to ask her.

I took my phone from the pocket of my discarded jacket and, with the sound off, I quickly took several pictures of Hannah tied to the bed, some full length, some close-ups of her cunt and her breasts.

I put my phone away and then I removed her blindfold.

Hannah blinked a few times, like a mole emerging from its burrow, acclimatising herself to the light. She looked at me.

“Is that it?” she asked me.

I shook my head. “No,” I said, “I have to do one more thing.”

She looked at me with a perplexed expression.

“I have to release you,” I said, “But then I have to tie you up again.”

She nodded, still not understanding.

I untied her wrists and ankles and told her to suck my cock. It took her just a few minutes to get me hard again. I told her to turn over, so that she was face down, and then I retied her hands to the bed frame but left her feet and legs free.

“On your knees,” I said.

She complied and I climbed back onto the bed behind her.

A bit more KY jelly smeared between her buttocks and inside her anal cavity gave her the clue as to what I was about to do.

“Please don’t,” she begged me.

“I have to,” I said, “I’ll never get the chance again.”

At her confused look, I added: “I’m your teacher. This can’t continue. This is a one-off. I have to do everything now.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” she begged.

“I’ll try not to,” I said, “But I can’t promise.”

I knelt behind her, placed the tip of my shaft at the small puckered hole of her anus and pushed it inside. I didn’t need a condom this time so I allowed myself to come inside her.

Her arse felt tighter than her cunt had felt. As her sphincter muscles constricted, I came within seconds, filling her anal cavity with my semen.

I pulled out again.

“That’s it,” I told her. “You’re now fully experienced in everything.”

I untied her hands and, after another shower, this time the both of us showering together, she put her school uniform back on and I gave her another drink to relax her.

I allowed her to sit on my lap on the sofa for a bit, so I could finger her underneath her skirt and she could feel my erection pressing against her arse. I came in my trousers and she came with my finger inside her. Her clit was very responsive to me.

Finally, I drove her home, taking a couple of opportunities to slip my hand under her skirt on the way. She asked me to let her off at the corner of her street, so she could walk to her house. I agreed.

As I drove back home, I thought about Hannah and about how it might affect our professional relationship. I still had to teach her at school.

I knew it couldn’t continue though and I still had the pictures of her to remind me of the experience. I would never tell her that I took those pictures of her in my bedroom.

I’d miss Hannah’s cunt but there would be other students and other experiences.

THE END – FOR NOW

Thanks to everyone who shared my private fantasy.

I have many more fantasies, so another story will follow shortly.

Stay tuned to this forum (or the 18+ forum)
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post: