View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
7evan

Default Part 2

My hand comes down firmly on your ass, then again, and again. "You're mine now, my toy, my plaything, my pet." The phrases punctuated with a slap. "Do you understand?" You hear a scraping sound as I slide a bag out from underneath the chair, then the sound of me rummaging through it. I fasten a leather strap around your ankle and fasten the other end to a large steel ring set in the floor, I do the same to your other ankle and then move around in front of you. Pulling your arms over your head I fasten a similar leather strap around each wrist and attach them to other rings set in the floor. Your now laying sprawled over the chair. Face down arms and legs spread apart. "This is how you will find yourself anytime you displease me. This is how you will be punished" I then move behind you again a few more spanks delivered with my bare hand your ass starting to sting. I slide my hands up your thighs and hook my thumbs under the leg holes of your panties and pull them up, untill the fabric digs into your crack and pussy. Letting go with one hand, the other still pulling on your panties digging them deeper into your soft flesh. I spank your exposed ass cheeks. I then reach my hand under you to reposition the fabric over you pussy, I part your lips so the thin line of fabric is digging directly into your soft pussy. Pulling forward I lift you by your panties your legs stretched tight in their restraints. I hold you like this for a few seconds, then let go leaving your panties in place.
I release the clasp of your bra and slide them to the sides your naked back stretched taught in front of me. I pull something out of my bag, you hear whoosh of a riding crop cut threw the air and feel the hot sting as I bring it down between your shoulder blades. Again and again, the warm sting plays over your back, ass, and thighs. You loose count, then loose track of time, your entire back side is a bright shade of pink.
I move behind you, you feel me slide your panties to one side, then something cold as I rub lube over your ass, I insert one heavily lubricated finger into your tight anus. You then feel something hard and cold press against your ass. Slowly you relax and let it in. "We need to work you up, I'm going to have to leave this plug in you until morning" with that I step back and look at you. Taking you by the hair I lift your head up, and give you a soft kiss. "Sweet dreams" I whisper quietly in your ear before turning to walk away.
Kik 7evan
Likes; light pain, nipple play/tourture, spanking
Dislikes; anal, strong pain, pics, xdress
Limits; face pics, messy, public, permanent, illegal
7evan is offline   Reply With Quote