View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 02:53 AM   #101
Veronica1990s

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this site!

I did this task yesterday, we were going to have s.x with my bf, he was touching me, i was shivery and ready to go and he shown me this dare.
I only have smooth vibrator, with no stripes and I had to squeeze it really hard to not let it slip out, especially every time i lowered my butt all the way down. My first impression was the vibe feels much more intense when you are squeezing pussy. About 10 my legs started shaking and i had to fight not to cum (and my boyfriend wasn't helping me..:clap), but at 23 i wasn't able to hold it, i came and i dropped it. After that i was done.
I wanted a moment to rest, i still had contractions and he put it into me right away to continue to 30.
Only that after I orgasmed i was shaking and i was too wet and i dropped it six more times.
Markbassplayer - this 7 minutes was like 70 and it was a torture, after a minute or so i was just screaming and kicking and my bf had to hold my hands, if not i would take it away for sure, but i made it and i came two more times - i don't know how.

I love challenges and i'm just sore loser so i'll definitely try this again without dropping the vibe, but i can't make it if i cum. After o. i'll drop it for sure.

Btw Great dare

Last edited by Veronica1990s; 01-17-2015 at 01:31 AM.
Veronica1990s is offline   Reply With Quote