View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #21
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 6

Three and a half thousand hits. Looks like I'll have to continue it now

Wet For You Part 6

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

“I want you to write a story of at least eight hundred words with the title ‘The Dare’.” My eyes drifted round the class, pausing momentarily on Hannah, before continuing on their journey. “I don’t want a dissertation but I do want originality.”

The bell rang on the dot and I heard a collective sigh of relief from the entire class.

“Okay,” I said, “You can go, but go quietly.”

I turned to erase the board, amid the sounds of closing books and scraping chairs. “Hannah,” I called, “Can you stay behind for a moment?”

I heard Hannah whisper to someone, “See you later.”

“Sure.” It was Sarah.

I finished erasing the board and turned back to face the class. Most of the pupils had gone.

Hannah was standing by my desk with her bag slung over her shoulder. I felt a twinge in my trousers. I waited until the rest of the pupils had gone and then I exchanged glances with Hannah.

“Have you done it?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Let’s see then,” I said.

Hannah reached down and lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her bare cunt.

“Good,” I said.

She dropped her skirt into place again.

I fumbled in the drawer of my desk and came out with a key. I put it on the desk. “Lock the door,” I told her.

Hannah took the key and went to the door. I watched her as she put the key in the lock and turned it.

“Leave the key in the lock,” I ordered her. “And come back here.”

The glass pane in the upper half of the door was covered with a poster, so no-one could see in and, with the key in the lock, no-one could get in, even if they too had a key.

Hannah looked me in the eye.

I sat down on my chair. “Over my lap,” I ordered her.

Hannah bent over my lap and I felt myself hardening beneath her.

I lifted the back of her skirt, revealing her bare buttocks. I lifted my open and and brought it down sharply onto her buttocks.

She let out a sharp gasp but didn’t scream.

I struck her again in the same place.

“Okay,” I said, “Get up.”

Hannah got off my lap and straightened her skirt.

I loosened her tie and unfastened the top two buttons of her white blouse. My hand found its way inside and I fondled her breasts through her bra.

I removed my hand and unzipped my trousers. I was wearing nothing underneath, so the purple head of my erect shaft popped out. “Touch it,” I said.

Hannah looked at it and tentatively reached out to touch it with her fingers.

It twitched and reared up slightly. “Get a chair up here and sit down,” I ordered her.

Hannah grabbed the nearest chair and brought it to my desk. She sat down in it.

I moved my chair from behind my desk and placed it so that it was facing her. Still with my erect cock exposed, I sat down in front of her. “I need relief,” I said, “Watch me.”

While Hannah was watching, I started to masturbate. It didn’t take long. With this girl’s eyes taking in my every move, I felt myself beginning to twitch. I shot out a stream of semen, most of which went over my hand. Some of it landed on my trousers but I wiped it off.

I put my hand to Hannah’s mouth. “Taste it,” I said.

She leaned forward and her tongue sampled the come on my hand.

“Lick it all off,” I ordered.

She licked my hand clean.

“Have you ever used a vibrator?” I asked her.

She shook her head.

I reached across to the front of my desk, opened the drawer and something out. “I went to the Ann Summers shop at lunchtime,” I explained, “And I got you this.”

It was a large pink vibrator, which had an extra appendage on the side of it and several controls on it. “It’s a deluxe model, I think,” I said. “The battery’s are in it.” I switched it on and it started to vibrate and rotate.

Hannah was transfixed.

I pressed a button at the base of the vibrator and its rotation reversed direction. “It can go both ways, so to speak,” I said.

The small appendage at the side of the vibrator was also vibrating. “That can stimulate your clit or your g-spot, I think,” I said. “I want you to experiment with this tonight.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“I’m glad you said that,” I explained. “From now on, you always address me as Sir. Understood?”

She nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

“Put this in your bag,” I said, switching off the vibrator.

She took it from me and put it into her bag.

“You can go now,” I said, “But bring that vibrator to school tomorrow.”

“Yes Sir.” She turned to leave.

“And Hannah,” I said.

She paused and half-turned her head. “Yes, Sir?”

“No panties tomorrow, either,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” she said.

I watched as she unlocked the classroom door and went out into the corridor. I was getting hard again. I decided to have another wank before I went home.

Tomorrow was another day.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote