View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #70
italian99

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Option 1 - Dan finally passes out and we all do some shots off of eachother to get the mood going.
"Hey guys...I think I've...had...enough." With those words, Dan keeled over into the couch.

I smiled knowingly at Tara.

"It was my turn I think," I said to her.

"Oh no you don't," said Pam, "Its our turn to have a little fun."

She grabbed the bottle we were using for Dan, the real stuff. Within seconds we were all back into it. I was taking shots off of Pam, Tara was taking shots off me, and Pam was taking shots off of both of us. We started getting creative, daring eachother to do shots in more and more interesting ways.

I did one long string of shots that began at Tara's breasts, and slowly worked my way down her stomach, and ended finally at her clit. She gasped in pleasure.

Pam reached for the bottle, and found it empty on the floor.

"Now what?" she said, voicing the thought that lay at the front of our minds. Tara spoke up,

"I have an idea. There's a park not too far away from here. You just have to go through the trees behind our house, I say we take our game over there," she smiled mischeviously, "I hear the pond over there looks great at night."

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall. It read 12:42am. Nobody would be there now, I guess it was safe.

Option 1: They walk naked to the park to continue their escapades.
Option 2: They decide against it and stay at the house.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote