View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Toilet Control Dare (for Masters and slaves)

The idea and rules are quit simples:

1 Every slave postinha here assume that she/he wants a Master or Miss to control his/her toilet (when she/he can go to toilet, how she can go to toilet, especial conditions, if she/he can only go outdoors, if she can only pee or can poo too today, and so on, all within her or his limits) over the week.

2 Every Master/Miss who post here will be willing to control one or more slaves for a week too.

SO, its better a person say, on his/her post, if she/he is joining as Master or slave.

3 A slave should post only once, and there she or he is open to PM. First Pm that gets him or her, she or he is taken. A PM doesnt have to be from any Master/Mistress on the thread, can be from anyone from getdare.

4 when taken, a slave should post here again to say I GOT TAKEN (just that, if dont want to say more)

5 MASTERS/MISSTRES who post here are open to receive PM from any slave looking for Masters/Miss. And they can say yes or no to any of those PMs. When they dont want to receive PMs anymore, post back here saying IM LEAVING FOR NOW (if they doesnt want to write more than this, just this is ok).

6 - Optionaly, a Master or Misstress can say that they will be joining up "just for today/until tomorrow,this week, etc, and after this time they doesnt want to receive PMs about that anymore.

And yes, have fun you all. As starter, I will be joining for Master, but only for today (though I will control somebody for a week), and only for females.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MLPDRACO for this post: