View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #802
The_Mickie

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl

How old are you? 26

Are you straight, bi or gay? None of the above. I'm asexual biromantic.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.*Nope.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.*Yes. I especially love rope suspensions. I hate bondage when someone who doesn't know what they're doing tries to tie me up, however.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. Yup. I like being pushed to my limits. I love bruising. Spanking myself is not the same as being spanked.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. Yes, if done right. Just calling me a name won't likely work. And I don't do "stand in front if a window" junk. But if you get me into the right mood, perhaps desperate for something and then laugh and degrade me in that predicament, it will probably work much better.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Yes, three times with the same guy. It was horrible and I'll never have sex again.

Most amount of sexual partners? 1, see above.

How often do you masturbate? 1-50 times a week. It varies widely depending upon my mood.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? Get dare challenges, milovana.com teases (though usually not anything new or exciting), or my own made up edging games.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? 20ish?

What's your favorite style of underwear?*None

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Nope

Describe your dream partner.*Someone who loves me and dominates me, but is happy to have a sexless relationship.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? Bra size is C cup.

What is your favorite color? Purple

What kind of lingerie do you own? I have a red corset if that counts.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Vibrator (external)

Longest orgasm you have ever had? 20 seconds?

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? Well if you count play parties, I've run the gambit from beatings to bondage. If not, acting childish at the zoo?

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Not sure... perhaps being degraded while hog tied once.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? No

Would you have sex on camera? No

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes, but don't ask.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? No

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Yes

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Yes

Ever stolen anything? Yes

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Uh... geeks

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote