View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #24
maxperv
Distinguished Member

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled? By women.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too? No, too risky.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something? Yes
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky? Yes
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled? Yes

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person? Someone on GetDare
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example) Multiple days of edges and punishments when I didn't make the day's requirements

--• Did someone blackmail you before? No
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? Maybe
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? Maybe
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? No
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? No

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female? Female
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual? Bi-curious

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have? Slave in an BDSM gangbang
- For how long are you forced or controlled? multiple days
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) A mixed group
- Something more you want to say about it... Not enough time or space here

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed? A few, but not a big thing for me.
- For how long are you blackmailed? Long term
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) Women
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? pictures and videos of me performing various "acts"
- Is he/she anonymous or known? Known
- Something more you want to say about it... Not at the moment

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? Within bounds

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part? Fully

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? No

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? Yes
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you? Not knowing the extent of the punishment, the risk that its extreme.
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? I like both.

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? No

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread) Interesting
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? Nothing I didn't already know/suspect.
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? Don't believe in numbers.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote