View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:16 AM   #12
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

I think most things have been covered here so I am not going to go into great detail on some things.

Firstly I have sissy friends, there nice people and at least the ones I know worry about offending transgender people.

Bad words are bad, except when they are good. By this I mean you can call some one anything you want under the umbrella of humiliation. Part of being here is accepting that some people like stuff that you do not. I know at least one of my friends hates the term slave but he puts up with it. That said I have seen threads "would you fuck a tranny" or something along those lines and that is kinda offensive. The major difference between the two is context.

As for gender specific threads, well I kinda feel the pain of them existing. I know when I first joined I wanted to make an advert but there was only the option of male or female. If I chose ether one I would consider it some sort of lie to some one and so I asked for there to be an option for transgender people in there and poof they added it hence you having the option on your profiles (though I don't see it right now on the master/slave area). I do also find it difficult and worrying to join a thread related to gender but we are in the minority here and it would be difficult to create an alternative. I will say that when I joined the Tease and Denial by girls and began denying people as a girl, no one rejected that. We also had transgender people both denying and joining the thread later and that was fine.

The one thing I don't like is hiding your gender identity and pretending to be something you are not (I kinda don't like people saying transgender when they are not as it results in me getting dares like "Wear knickers for 24h" when that isnt a fetish of mine and I do that all the time). When it comes to D/s relationships, this is a relationship. Time, effort and emotions are pumped into this like any other relationship. Sure it may be more difficult to find some one as your gender rather than female but really your just smashing some ones heart each time you do it.

I guess this whole post went on a bit as well.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote