Thread: Wet For You
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:34 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 3-D - Please bring your 3D glasses and your umbrellas!

Part 3

She came out of the shower, fully refreshed after satisfying herself, with a towel wrapped around her.

In her bedroom, she slipped a CD on while she dried her hair. It was her favourite “James Bond Themes”.

As she blasted her hair with the hair dryer, she sang along to the first song, adding her own lyrics as she did so:

“Nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest,” she sang,
“Nobody does it quite as good as Wordsmiff, Wordsmiff you’re the best.”

As soon as she finished drying her hair, she sat at her laptop to log onto Get Dare and see if Wordsmiff had updated any of his wonderful stories yet.

Yes, there was one. She opened it up and began to read it.

Oh, god, Wordsmiff, she thought as she read the new chapter. This is too much, I’m getting wet again. Her hand dropped down to her cunt and she pushed a finger in between her outer lips.

“This chapter’s really hot,” she mumbled to herself, “And the punctuation and grammar is immaculate.”

Half way through reading the update, something popped up on the screen. She had a new private message from Wordsmiff.

Although it was difficult to drag herself away from the story, especially with a finger between her labia, she opened up the new message and read it.

What? How?

She pulled her finger from her cunt and she sucked on it.

She couldn’t believe what she’d just read. She did say she’d do anything, though. She read it again, just to make sure.

“Thanks for being my dare slave. I will take it easy on you at first. I dare you to take a full-length selfie of yourself, completely naked and showing your face and everything else, and send it to me by email attachment.” He had included his email address. “Send it within 24 hours of reading this message.”

She pondered the message. Shit, she thought. It wasn’t the thought of the nude picture that worried her; she’d send him hundreds of them if he wanted them. The problem was... her age. Would he be able to tell?

On his profile, Wordsmiff put his age as 34. She liked older guys and, anyway, in order to register on getDare, she thought you had to be 18 or over. She’d lied about her age, saying she was 19. If the picture showed her face, he might be able to tell that she was younger. What would he say... or do?”

She went over to the full-length mirror on her wardrobe door. She studied herself in the mirror. Yes, she thought, she looked younger than nineteen. She thought about piling on the make-up and disguising her face a bit. How long would it be before he found out, though?

No, she decided, it would be better to come clean. She dropped the towel which was the only thing covering her up and then picked up her phone from the dressing table and posed in front of the mirror. She parted her legs slightly.

She had thought about covering her face with the phone, but Wordsmiff had said he wanted to see her face too. She snapped a picture and then, for good measure, she took a second one.

She sat at the laptop, still naked, and took the memory card from her phone to download it onto the computer. She opened up the email, typed a message to Wordsmiff and then attached one of her pictures. She re-read her message.

“Wordsmiff, I’m sorry but I’m not 19 as I said on my profile. I’m 16. I understand if you want nothing else to do with me. Hannah.”

She sent the email before she had a chance to change her mind. She may have lost Wordsmiff for good.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote