Thread: Fiction: New Slave in the City
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
slave2100

Default Chapter -4 - The torture

“So, first of all you should know the rules. I don’t know how much you know about slavery but one thing you should always keep in mind is, your master is your everything, and your value to me is nothing more than furniture. I can use you as the way I like” master said and I heard him with pacing nerves.

“The things like self respect and dignity are no more a part of your vocab. Every part of you belongs to me. I will decide when you will eat, pee, sleep and everything else. You will have to get permission for almost everything” he said.

A drop of sweat followed his words. I was scared like hell.

“As you are new in this life, I know you must be sensitive about being naked all the time, so, just to peel off that shame, you stay complete naked all the time” he said.

That just raised my heart beats to full. I didn’t thought of being naked 24*7. The next moment he bought all my cloths, including my bikini and my skirt and dropped it into the fireplace.

“That’s all your cloths. You will be naked till I permit” he said, burning my cloths.

I wanted to ask few questions but a rubber ball cliff was in my mouth. Clearly, he wanted to show me my position, and didn’t want me to interrupt. My hands were tied, and I couldn’t do anything to resist.

“I will give you a demo of the life you will be having for upcoming day” he said, holding a long cane.

That cane was thin and long. I’ve never been caned in my past. It scares the hell off me. I’ve watched plenty of BDSM videos and I remember the screams and pains when someone is tortured by that of cane. All i know about it is, one stroke of it is enough to dwell two drops of tears.

“This is my punishment device, the master cane. I guess you have never tasted it. Don’t worry, after we will be done with this, you will know what life slaves have. One thing I promise, each shots of this cane will feel as a nuclear bomb” he said, pulling my hairs with force, to bend me backwards, so that he could get a nice sensible portion of my thighs.

“You will get fifteen strokes for now....” he said and then came the first store.

I felt my skin peeled off. It was so hard that my voice got stuck for a moment. Earlier, I was shivering with coldness, but now I was shaking with pain. I shouted with all my energy. The pain was just too much to beer.

“It’s just the beginning, slave” he said, twisting my nipples with force, squishing it like a plastic.

That was another pain, a different and irresistible pain. Now boy had ever touched my breast and now someone was twisting it again and again. I had no other option than to shout and shout, and I did the same.

“Yes, shout, as much as you can. You have full permission” he said, banging another stoke on my thighs.

Unfortunately, the stroke hit the same spot as the first one. It felt like someone was hitting me with a knife or blade and I wasn’t even able to see it, as he was pulling my hairs backwards with full energy.

I just shouted like dying chicken.

“Yeah, shade all your tears” he said, twisting my nipples, again, with a larger force.

I was getting out of energy. With unbearable pain, I was just and shouting and my screams were just amplifying his stores and well as his forceful twist of my breasts. He hit me again, and then twisted, and then hit another, and then twisted again and then again. It continued for few minutes. I forgot how many strokes he hit and how much times he squashed my nipple. I was starting to feel a blurry blackout and I didn’t realized when I peed, slowly and silently.

He stopped for a while, seeing me peeing with pain.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote