Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 03:45 AM   #133
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 52

Part 52

“Are you okay in there?” Sarah Cartwright called out. She wore a short skirt and a crop top.

“Er.. yes.” It was Zoe Mortimer’s voice. “I’m okay.”

Sarah heard the toilet being flushed. “Okay,” She said.

The bathroom door opened and Katie walked in. Sarah put her finger to her lips to signal to Katie to be quiet. She pointed at the cubicle door.

Katie nodded and she tiptoed over to where Sarah was standing.

They heard a bolt being slid across and the cubicle door opened.

When Zoe saw Sarah and Katie standing outside, she made to close the door again, but Sarah held it open.

“Zoe?” Sarah said, “What are you doing in there?”

Behind Zoe, Jill Farrell was still sitting on the toilet lid with her skirt down around her ankles and her cunt exposed.

“With... Miss Farrell?” Sarah was staring at Jill’s still-exposed cunt.

Zoe didn’t say anything.

“Are you two...?” Sarah looked at Katie.

“Lesbians,” Katie said, “The word’s...”

“I know what the word is,” Sarah said. She looked back at Zoe and Jill. “Are you? Lesbians?”

“No,” Zoe said, a bit too quickly.

“I think this demands reporting to the authorities,” Katie put in her penny-worth.

“Yeah, I quite agree,” Sarah agreed. “A teacher and a pupil having... relations... together. It’s very inappropriate.”

“What are you going to do?” Zoe asked nervously. She still had the pictures of Jill but couldn’t tell Sarah and Katie about them.

“Maybe something,” Sarah pondered, “Maybe nothing.”

“What’s that mean?” Zoe asked.

“If we can have a go with Farrell,” Sarah said, “We won’t say anything.”

“Now, look...” Jill, who had remained silent thus far, finally spoke up. “This has gone too far.”

“It certainly has.” Sarah was still staring at Jill’s nether region. Jill’s clit was still erect and the tip was peeking out between her labia.

Sarah quickly lifted her phone and took a couple of pictures of Jill and Zoe together.

Jill hastily stood up from the toilet seat and pulled up her skirt, fastening the button to keep it up. “It’s not what it looks like,” she said. “Zoe was kindly helping me to...”

“I bet she was,” Sarah giggled. “Zoe’s very helpful like that.”

“Look,” Jill said, “What do you want?”

“To paraphrase a line from one of my favourite movies,” Sarah said, “I’ll have what she just had.”

“I... I can’t,” Jill said.

“Looks like you just did,” Katie said, “Are you favouring one student over the others? That’s not very fair.”

The bathroom door opened and Emma walked in. “Sarah? Katie? Are you still...”

“Over here,” Sarah said, gesturing Emma over. “Look what we found in the disabled cubicle.”

Emma joined her friends at the far end of the cubicle stalls. “What...?” She saw Zoe and Jill, both looking embarrassed, in the cubicle. “Oh,” she said.

“We’re just negotiating terms,” Sarah said to Emma, “Do you want to put in a bid?”

“Are you going to report them?” Emma said, staring at Jill but talking to Sarah.

“Not if they let us have a go,” Sarah replied.

“Okay,” Jill said. She unbuttoned her skirt and lowered it to her ankles. “Help yourselves.”

“Zoe,” Sarah said, “Back to your dorm and not a word about this or you know what’ll happen to those photos.”

“You’ve got pics?” Emma said. “Cool. Can I see?”

“Later,” Sarah said. “Zoe? Scoot!”

Zoe pushed her way past Sarah and made her way out of the bathroom.

As soon as Zoe had gone, Sarah turned back to Jill. “Okay,” she said, “You make all three of us come and we won’t say a word.”

Jill sighed. “Come on in.”

“Even for a disabled cubicle, it’ll be a bit cramped with four of us in there,” Emma said, “Take us one at a time.”

“Can I have first go?” Sarah pleaded.

“Suppose so,” Emma said. “Katie and I will keep watch.”

Sarah stepped into the cubicle with Jill.

“Oh,” Emma said, holding the door open. “And no screaming.” She let go of the door and allowed Sarah to close and lock it.

As soon as the door was locked, Sarah looked at Jill. “Okay, miss,” she said, “Ket me see your cunt again.”

Jill unfastened her skirt and lowered it to her knees. Her clit was still erect and the tip was still visible between the labia.

“That skirt’s going up and down like a yo-yo, isn’t it?” Sarah smiled when she saw Jill’s cunt. She put a fingertip to Jill’s clit tip and Jill shuddered.

Sarah unbuttoned her own skirt and it fell to the tiled floor under the influence of gravity. She wore a small pair of panties but these were soon peeled down to her ankles and kicked off.

“Let me lick you,” Sarah said to her PE teacher.

Jill sat down on the toilet lid again and spread her legs.

Sarah knelt in front of her and touched the tip of Jill’s clit with the tip of her tongue.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post: