View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #10
la_femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Go grab 5 different insertable things that belong to your roommate. Now go into the kitchen and grab 5 utensils.
Insert one of your roommate's things in your pussy and insert one of the utensils (handle side if the business end won't fit) in your ass.
Spank your ass 20x.
Edge twice.
Repeat this in 4 other rooms and 4 other sets of objects.
When you're done, get on your roommate's bed and straddle the pillow. Grind your bare pussy against it until you cum 3 times. Don't forget to wash it before he/she gets home.
Enjoy
So from her room, I took: A pencil, a large sharpie, a long candle, a flash light, and her hair brush. From the kitchen I got: another pen, a fork, a spatula, and two screw drivers, which were different in girth. I used the items in the order I listed them, and I used a wooden spoon for my spanking.

In each room, I bent over so my as was in the air, and inserted both objects before spanking myself 20 times on each ass cheek. To edge, I got down on my knees so I could bounce up and down on the objects.

By the time I got to her room, my ass was bright red (she has a mirror hanging beside her bed). I took her pillows and stacked them up so I could really grind against them. the first two times I came were pretty easy, but the third time it took me so long to push myself over the edge, my legs were shaking.

Annnd I took her pillow case so I wouldn't forget to wash it, because it's soaked.

Thank you for the punishment, Master.
la_femme is offline   Reply With Quote