Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 08:22 AM   #129
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 51

Part 51

On their return to the youth hostel, the pupils and teachers took their evening meal and then retreat to their dorms to change into more comfortable clothes.

Zoe still had Jill Farrell on her mind. She was trying to work out how to blackmail the young PE teacher into letting her off lessons when they returned to school but the sight of Jill naked was also stirring something within Zoe.

All through the evening meal, Zoe had kept her eye on Jill. She was beautiful. Zoe had never considered herself to be a lesbian and maybe she wasn’t. She might be bi. She had no idea. Being a virgin, Zoe had no sexual experience at all.

This was her chance. She went down to the female teachers’ dorm and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” It was Miss Farrell’s voice.

Zoe went in and Jill was alone. She was sitting on the side of her bed, dressed in a short leather skirt and a flimsy top. Zoe was certain that there was no bra underneath because the nipples were poking through.

“Yes, Zoe,” Jill said in a sweet voice, “What can I do for you?”

“I have something to show you,” Zoe said, taking out her phone.

“What is it?” Jill asked.

“Just this,” Zoe said, showing Jill the naked picture.

“Where did you get that?” Jill said, reaching out for the phone.

Zoe snatched the hone back. “Not important,” she said, “What is important is that if you don’t do as I say, I’m going to send this round the school.”

“What do you want?” Jill looked serious.

“Two things for now,” Zoe said. “First, I’m to be excused from PE classes for as long as I want.”

Jill nodded.

“Second,” Zoe added, “I want to see your cunt and have sex with you.”

“What?!” Jill was shocked.

“You heard me,” Zoe said, “And I have access to your cunt whenever I want.”

Jill gulped.

Zoe had made her ultimatum. There was no going back now. What would Jill’s answer be?

Finally, Jill said, “Lock the door. The key’s on the table.” She pointed to the key.

“Not here,” Zoe said.

“Where then?”

Zoe led Jill out of the dorm and down to the women’s bathroom. The long, tiled and mirrored room was deserted.

Zoe gripped Jill’s arm and steered the teacher into a toilet cubicle. It seemed more spacious than the rest and was probably designed for a disabled user.

In a frantic whisper, Jill hissed, “Just what do you think you’re doing?”

Zoe raised her hand, put a couple of fingers flat against Jill’s mouth and pushed. She smeared Jill’s newly-applied lipstick. Zoe smiled; she felt powerful and dominant for the first time in her life.

Zoe then put a hand to each side of Jill’s head, pulled her forward and kissed her, trying her best to push her tongue deep into the teacher’s mouth.

Jill eventually relented and, with a whimper, her whole body relaxed.

Still kissing, Zoe dropped her hands, pressed them to the sides of Jill’s body, slid them up under her arms and then cupped the teacher’s breasts through the thin material of her top.

When their lips parted, Jill said, “If someone comes in, we’ll be seen. They’ll see more than one person’s in here. There’s a gap under the door.”

Zoe once again pressed her fingers to Jill’s smeared mouth. Then she put her hands down to the older woman’s waist and pulled her tight against her own body.

Breasts, stomachs and thighs all pressed close together through thin cloth.

Zoe unsnapped the back button of Jill’s tight leather skirt. The zip came undone, noisily, and Zoe felt Jill cringe in her arms. The teacher really was terrified of being found out.

Zoe slid her fingers under the waistband of Jill’s skirt and began to ease it down over her round little hips. Her fingertips slid over the cool, naked flesh of Jill’s buttocks. She put her lips to Jill’s ear. “You’re not wearing any knickers, you slag.”

Zoe was getting aroused. She felt a wetness between her own legs. She pushed with her thighs, forcing the teacher back against the partition wall. The black leather skirt slid over Jill’s round arse and fell down, hanging up just around her knees.

For a moment, Zoe enjoyed the sight of her. The trimmed pubes, smeared lipstick, sweaty skin and the nipples forcing their way through the flimsy top.

Zoe made Jill sit down on the toilet and the teacher’s body shivered as her nude buttocks came into contact with the cold toilet seat lid.

Zoe clapped her hand over Jill’s startled mouth and her eyes stared at the teacher. , her look somewhere between arousal and relief that she’d actually got away with this.

Zoe leaned forward and pushed Jill back against the cistern, easing her thighs apart at the same time.

The warm, damp smell of Jill’s cunt hit Zoe’s nostrils. Desperate, unable to wait, she dipped her head between Jill’s cool thighs. She licked one delicate stroke across Jill’s extended clitoris. The woman’s body throbbed under her hands.

The door of the bathroom opened and Zoe indicated to Jill to be silent.

Her hands bit into Jill’s thighs and she felt the woman’s small hands knot in her hair. Her mouth prodded at the teacher’s sex and she buried her face in the hot readiness, inhaling the musky scent.

Zoe let her tongue caress the outer labia, then plunged it hard down into the secret interior. The hands in her hair gripped hard and tugged; Zoe didn’t stop.

Flickering, first fast, then slow, then pushing the teacher towards an uncontrollable release, she thrust her tongue deep between Jill’s legs.

Outside, someone ran a tap into a washbasin.

Balanced between the throbbing wetness between her own legs and the likelihood of discovery, Zoe stuck one hand down her own knickers. She rubbed hard, still thrusting her tongue into Jill’s cunt.

Jill’s body jerked. The hands pulled at Zoe’s hair, hard.

Jill’s lithe, muscular thighs suddenly tightened, then relaxed.

Zoe’s own climax came. She felt a warm wetness over her hand as Jill’s hot sweaty body collapsed, with a spate of heavy breathing.

It was at that point that there was a knock on the cubicle door and voice called, “Are you okay in there?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote