View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
AnalGirl1

I wore a white tank top and a black short skirt with a black thong, no bra and some low high heels. I went to a club and started talking and flirting with a young shy guy. I was wet and horny because of the ben wa balls (instead of a vib)!
Later we were outside and I started talking about sexual things, I sticked my finger in my pussy and made him smell it. Then I took my panties out and let him smell it ^^ I touched his crotch and went to a quiet spot with him - we could see a few people, but far away. I just went on my knees, put my tank top off, opened his jeans, kissed, sucked and asked him to fuck my face. He did - but not hard... pretty easy ^^
I thought he would cum fast, so this only took one or two minutes. Then I told him to fuck my ass and bend against a wall. He did and came within two minutes.
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote