View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #23
SeriousAutmn

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
preferably by my now ex gf when she comes back

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
I never have nee blackmailed but the imagination is awesome. So you cant chicken out or something and you give control about yourself and do not need to be reasonable.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
A lot of times but those were not sexual things. I think everyone who is not a total asshole gets forced to do things...

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
No

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
By a trustworthy person i think i would accept it.
This should be a good friend so he also loses something But not by a family member and also not by someone i know just little bit.
I dont know if i would accept it by someone i do not know or from the internet. Sometimes blackmailing is not that volutarily.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
I am a straight male so i would like to be forced and controlled by a female.

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
Well, thats a connection with blackmailing. I fantasize about beeing blackmailed and controlled by a female friend of mine for a month or so. I live at hers for that time and she controls my clothes, my sleep, my orgasms, her orgasms... for beeing controlled by my ex gf it would be at my appartement and she controls me when she is at mine.

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
Beeing blackmailed would be with pictures. Just secrets are to weak since i can deny them. I think it would be for about a month.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have
She could do anything to me, but always within my limits, so no public etc.

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
She could control my whole life. Exceptions would be that i need time to learn because i would appreciate to get a job

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
If i know she would never disclose them, i would give full nude pictures with doing any sexual things to my ex gf. To the other female friend i would also give nude pics but (and i do not know why) i wouldnt do anything on them.

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
I didnt do any dice dare from here but before i explored getdare i often rolled a die to decide if and which underwear i have to wear.
I thinkg being controlled by a human would be much more awesome but i never experienced it.

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
I did not find out anything new about me but this thread is nice so i give it a 7
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote