View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #14
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default A day early then!

Well, I didn't get the memo, so I started today - going commando to the local Peacocks (I thought it fitting). However, being a tight-wad meant that I bought a pretty five pack of flower pattern knickers rather than a single pair. They were full briefs, as I rather like the extra support and the feeling they give. Pics may have to wait a while, and smuggling them home was an issue (just got back from work). I changed at work in the toilets, a relatively easy operation having gone commando and arriving pretty early.

It was a very enjoyable day. I find that when I wear knickers I am more confident and generally get through days a little better - it has a similar effect to drinking an energy drink but without the crash. I wore the white ones with a lovely little delicate blue flower design over the top.

However, having now got the right message I guess I shall officially start tomorrow with the plain pink pair (they have a darling little bow at the top centre in the front) and will stop in at a supermarket - I have a meeting that will go late so there's not likely to be a clothes shop open - to get another pack (they don't do singles).

Yeah, long story short - first proper day tomorrow and finish on the Tuesday.

Good day though, and will be glad to not go commando tomorrow morning!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote