Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #126
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 50

Back to the Field Trip

Part 50

“Idiot!” Jane said, handing Mike his phone back, “How did Zoe get hold of this?”

“I lost it,” Mike said, “We were... I was just looking for it.” He couldn’t tell Jane that Emma and Sarah knew about the photos too.

“Well be careful,” Jane said. “The others will be back soon and the bus is due to pick us up in about half an hour.”

Mike took the phone and slipped it into his pocket. “Thanks Jane,” he said.

“Do you want to thank me properly?” Jane asked.

“Sorry?”

“Remember the blow job I gave you yesterday?” Jane reminded him. “You said you’d return the favour.”

Mike thought that Jane was good looking for her age. Despite being in her fifties, she had a good body. But he couldn’t go on having sex with everyone he met. It was Laura he loved and he needed to set things right with her before she did something stupid.

“Well?” Jane said, expecting a reply.

“Half an hour?” Mike said.

“Yes,” Jane said, “Let’s find somewhere. Unless you want to wait until we get back and do it in comfort.”

“That sounds better,” Mike said, “Let’s talk for a bit.”

“About what?” Jane asked.

“About you for a change,” Mike said, “How come your marriage didn’t work out?”

Jane sighed. “Incompatibility. He couldn’t provide me with children.”

“You certainly seem to know how to give a blow job,” Mike said, “Where did you get the practice?”

“Long story,” Jane said.

“There’s half an...”

“Quiet,” Jane said, interrupting him, “Look.”

Mike turned to see Emma and Sarah approaching.

“Sir,” Emma said, “We couldn’t find...”

“It’s okay, girls,” Mike said, taking his phone from his pocket, “Found it!”

“Oh!” Emma said, looking at Mrs Powell, “I see.”

Mike turned to Jane. “They were helping me look for it.”

Jane nodded. “Well,” she said, “Let’s wait for the others to arrive.”

It was not long before the other groups turned up, exhausted and sweaty from their exercise. They all gathered together in the car park.

When the bus arrived, they all boarded it, apart from Mike and Jill who were going back the way they came, in Mike’s car.

Mike waited until the bus had pulled out and then he kissed Jill. “How’d it go?” he asked her, referring to the orienteering task.

“Great,” Jill replied.

One thing Mike loved about Jill was her energy. She was a fit woman who kept herself in shape and he loved her shape. As he held hands with her, he thought about Laura.

He’d have to smooth things over with his wife as soon as possible. He knew she could be feisty and temperamental at times and he didn’t want her doing anything stupid. Now he had his phone back, he thought about calling her, telling her it was all a misunderstanding.

“You still got those condoms?” Jill asked him.

“Sorry?” Mike said, “Oh, yes.” He actually only had one left but he couldn’t tell Jill that he’d used two of them, fucking two of his pupils.

He took the remaining condom from his jacket pocket. “Will one do?” he asked Jill.

“For the time being,” Jill said, getting into the passenger side of his car, “Let’s find somewhere to use it.”

Mike got into the car and pulled out of the car park. “The bus is going back via Ambleside,” he said, “Jane Powell wants to show the kids the Roman Fort at Hardknott on the way back. She’s planning to take them there later in the week.”

“Forget her,” Jill said, putting her hand on Mike’s crotch, “Let’s talk about us.”

Mike felt himself getting hard under her touch and he drove a short distance before pulling away from the road onto a narrow dirt track. Once the car was out of sight of the road, he parked up.

“Get that condom out,” Jill said, “Fuck me.”

Mike didn’t have to be told twice. He got out of the car, opened the two rear doors and told Jll to lie across the back seat.

“I feel like a teenager,” Jill giggled.

“So do I,” Mike joked, “Know where I can find one?”

Jill punched him playfully on the arm, pulled down her track suit bottoms to reveal her naked cunt and then lay down across the back seat.

Mike loosened his trousers, pulled them and his boxers down below his knees and rolled the condom over his erection.

Jill’s cunt is beautiful, he thought to himself as he positioned himself over her and pushed inside her.

Jill moaned as he penetrated her. She gripped his waist and pulled him closer. “Fuck me,” she muttered as he did that very thing.

All thoughts of Laura left Mike’s head.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote