View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #39
rob13

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I wore normal clothes last Halloween, so I'll go with that. Jeans and a t-shirt, pretty much.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Wake up 2 hours walk away. I could probably manage to steal some clothes from somewhere and then just ask a store if I can call a cab - I'd pay when I got home and got my stuff.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad, definitely. We have a shitty relationship.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A dog, not up for baby-related stuff.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? A party full of guys - I'm gay. The embarassment factor is the same either way, and hey, something fun could happen if it were guys.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait a week - as it goes higher into your body, it's doubtful that it would still be felt by the person it was in. This is assuming it's guaranteed to cause no internal damage and it will automatically fall out in a week.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance - I'm not coordinated enough for a pole dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
Onion, definitely. If I'm bottoming, farting would be both embarassing and potentially dislodge stuff that I would not want to be dislodged during sex, if you know what I mean.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup - I'm a guy comfortable with my lack of breasts.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail - it could be hidden easier.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport, because at least I can sue the NSA and make a shit load of money afterwards. They have deep pockets.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug - ball gags are very uncomfortable.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? This would depend - is the one night stand into crossdressing? If yes, I'd pick the undies. If no, I'd pick the jungle. I just wouldn't expect a blowjob.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) The last person I texted was my mom, I think, so I'd better go with the stranger...

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook profile. Most of my current friends are not friends with me on Facebook. I'd get some odd looks around campus from people I do have on Facebook, though. :\

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote