View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #13
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
@Shibari
Go on and make a protest about poverty - now this is pointless as no law can abolish poverty (some totalitarian countries have tried it which led to "glorious wealth of nation and no poverty"... on paper) Protests about people being tortured - it happens mostly in 3rd world countries that don't give a rats ass about human rights in general and the regimes there are so well established, that only external military intervention would remove them. Intervention that would not be approved by publicity in a rich country because it harms the sovereignty of the invaded country and is extremely expensive.
This on the other hand is the government trying to take something away from the people they are meant to serve. Your freedom ends where another persons freedom begins, which means if I want to die by being suffocated during face sitting session with a BBW it's my right. If I don't want to get suffocated, bu watching such scenes gets me going why forbid me from watching it? Next step would be to ban sextoys from sale and license for buying ropes. I don't need a government to protect me from my own ideas - if my idea is so stupid that I'd die of it - so be it. It's my right.

Finally, whatever is forbidden will lead to the underground taking it over. In extreme, unsafe and often forced version. Remember prohibition in the States? The recent case of teenager who was smuggling and selling candies in public school that banned them from school store. He earned quite some cash.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstens...-market-candy/

Unfortunately you are right. I hate people with slaves mentality - and this is nothing else then slaves mentality - "I'm safe, the master is watching"

Missed my point completely

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote