View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #38
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Because I've been asked to answer...

1. Headphones or earphones? Earphones... because they're wonderful!

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual? It really depends on how much I like the person...

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? Only in fun! I have been professionally diagnosed with things. :P

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? Yes and possibly.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? I may have asked the question.. but it's like asking my favorite candy. I have lots of favorites. Lots and lots.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? Mainly shorter.. but I have thought some guys look better with it longer!!

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? Rivendell.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? None! I'm also not sure if it's even remotely possibly. Corruption corrupts. :P

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? I would rather be cheated on. There may be some castrating involved after though...

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
I didn't need to! But in 5th or 6th grade... A few times...

11. How many children do you want, if any?
3!

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
Unless you're asexual or the like... in order to continue moving forward... yes!

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
Hm... a while from being in the hospital! Otherwise, I bathe every day!

14. Do you like the way you look?
Mostly, yes!

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
Only every day...

16. When was the last time you blushed?
Today.

17. Are you happy?
Yes!

18. What is your favorite pastime?
Music.

19. Least favorite food?
Cilantro!

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
My family! I've learned so many lessons from them. How to love. How to respond (or not to). They're the best!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote