View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 08:20 AM   #25
itslate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Why not send a quick picture is that then you get asked for more and more and more with the you already sent me a picture as the reason you should continue to send pictures.
It's just better not to send any pictures until you have trust in someone.
That's the same (and pretty much only) argument the faker made with me. He said I would keep demanding pictures and he set this up nicely by sending me a pic of a womans hand before I could give instructions, so he could argue it's already the second picture I demanded.

Do I like pictures? Sure. Do I press for anything in the subs limit? Hell no. If pics are in there, I won't bring it up. But if I demand one picture after some time and investment that is only there to proof the gender, I think it's reasonable to give me that, even if pics are in the limit.

@tordlover: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The pic should be non-sexual, in no way be able to lead to identification and yet still be borderline impossible to fake gender. What I find works well is to instruct the sub to hold a note in her hand (provided she has feminine hands) and give her the text for the note in chat. If you demand she take the pic and sent it in 5 minutes, faking is really difficult. Unless of course, the guy has a female friend sitting there with him, but thinking that's a possibility seems paranoid.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote