View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 07:56 AM   #23
tordlover

Unfortunately I have been on the internet too long to be able to trust a "username". I can chat and talk non sexual/kink things long term and not really care. If things include a D/s relationship I require proof right off the bat. Not many are into exposing themselves to someone they don't trust(they know me as little as I know them) so it's hard to find someone to trust quickly. I ran into a "girl" on KIK who messaged me and wanted to be verbally abused as she sent me pictures of her in different poses, she refused to simply write something on an arm but I was in the mood to be mean so I continued to do so. 3 months later she messaged me again and started trying to send me photos of a totally different girl and claimed it was her still. Actually quite funny, and I called her out on it and she disappeared. So these things happen often, it sucks.

Some men also get off on the idea of being a girl. I was speaking with JL(my wife) and talked about how some husbands/bf's actually pretend to be their wife/gf because they like the idea of what men would be willing to do. I have personally ran into this a few times. Guys also want to get revenge on their ex's so they pose as them and send out their photos to anyone. I think both of those things are ok to get excited about, but make sure you have your significant others permission.
tordlover is offline   Reply With Quote