View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #65
just_one_story

[Option 1 it is]

"May I?" Dan chimes in, excitement etched on every inch of his face.

"Why of course, Dannyboy," Pam said in an uncharacteristically high pitched sweet voice. "Whatever you desire."

Dan took his time exploring her breast, Pam letting his tongue move over seemingly every last skin cell, before he finally stopped.

"What a great game this is," Pam said, breathless and still speaking in that strange high pitched voice. She couldn't be. Was she actually...flirting with him...the dirtbag with a wife way too good for him.

"Well,... let me think," Dan said, "I think you should..."

I interrupted quickly with a loud harrumph. "I think it's time for a break. Pam, maybe we should go to the kitchen and prepare a nice snack for our guests."

"Of course dear," agreed Pam, "I'll do whatever I want to please our little Danny here."

We moved into the kitchen and as much out of earshot as we could manage.

"What is your deal!" I whispered loudly. "You know you don't like Dan. Why are you doing this?"

"Why I am just enjoying myself. After all, we are all sitting around naked in our living room with our neighbours. I wouldn't think going a little further could do much harm. After all, you seem to have no qualms when it involves Tara that we up the ante with."

"Oh, so is this what you're about?" My voice was starting to get a little louder. "You set me up with her in the previous game, you and her switched blow jobs. I don't know what your problem with this is."

"That was to make things more 'interesting'," she snapped. "You know its different when you initiate it. With your little stunt there in the living room, I felt exactly the same way as I know you did when I started moving in on Dan. I'll continue to keep this game somewhat civilized if you do."

"Fine, then."

Option 1: Tara pops into the kitchen wondering if everything is alright.

Option 2: We go back into the living room and continue the game.
just_one_story is offline   Reply With Quote