View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #63
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Option 2: Tara comes over to me while Pam goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.

There wasn't really any music for them to dance to, but they some how managed to chassey their way over to us. Tara came over to me and Pam went to Dan who opened his legs and started to get hard. Pam saw this and turned away so her back was facing him. It was obvious that she was only doing this because she was obliged. Seeing Pam's back, and tight smooth ass just made Dan get harder.

Tara walked to me and I could do nothing but stare at her perfectly shapped breasts. Her nipples were perfection; round, dark sweet looking, like candies waiting to be eaten. I wanted to put them in my mouth. Instead I leaned back, not worried about the fact I was getting hard again. I wanted Tara to touch my cock. Instead she strattled my right leg and began to move. She bent her knees so that her pussy, which I could tell was wet, was just a fraction of an inch above my thigh. I could feel her against my leg hairs. She arched her back, allowing her hair to fall along her back and forced her tits out more. She wormed her way over my body, resting her hands behind me. Her breasts run a millimeter above my chest and come to rest a tongue lenth away from my lips.

Option 1: I lick her perfect nipples and she stays where she is so I can taste her.

Option 2: I force myself to be a properly behaved lap-dance client and I let her tease me for a while longer.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote