View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #26
Calcifer

1. Headphones or earphones?
earphones

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
Step #1 Look, feel, and smell clean. Shower, brush teeth, etc etc.
Step #2 Wear clothes (optional).
Step #3 Be ridiculously handsome (i.e. be myself).
Step #4 Smile.
Step #5 Win her heart (achieved by following steps 1 through 4).
Most of my time and effort goes into step #1

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
Yes, all the time! I used to call myself a little depressed, and a little OCD (still am, sometimes). Sometimes I think that I have multiple personalities. Maybe a little bi-polar, once in a while? Most of the labels that I give myself are only slightly true.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
I don't really think that they exist, but it's possible. If you are an alien, I would love to meet you

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
Hmm....... I'm gonna go with Blackbeard. He had a black beard.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
Honestly, I love both. I generally prefer long hair, but that's mostly because I don't like the "tough girl with buzzed hair, tattoos, and piercings" look. Short hair can be very cute. It's just not very often that I see it the way that I like it.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Narnia. Or Middle Earth.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
One that treats everybody the same and works towards improvement, rather than just punishment. Honestly, I don't know much about legal systems. I know that ours is pretty bad.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
Can I choose neither? I never want to be the cheater. Even though it might be less painful for me, I never want to be the one to put somebody else through that. So I'll choose being cheated on, again.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
Hmm... Nope. I don't think that my conscience would let me.

11. How many children do you want, if any?
I do want children! Three has always seemed like a good number to me, but most importantly I want to have at least one boy and one girl (:

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
Nope. Not all romantic relationships need to be sexual. Sometimes, it's really nice when they aren't.

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
When I was young, I went to a farm camp. We were required to take at least one shower per week, so that's what most of us did. So, back then, I probably went six or seven days without showering. Now, though, I won't go more than one day without showering (maaybe two, if it's a particularly rough week).

14. Do you like the way you look?
Reasonably so (: Of course, there are a few things that I would change, if I could. Well, I have no reason to believe that I'm particularly unattractive (especially considering that I'm generally too busy to put much effort into the way that I look anyway).

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
Of course! I love Disney movies (:

16. When was the last time you blushed?
Hmm... I really don't know. People don't often make me blush, and nobody has ever told me when I do. I personally don't think it's very easy to make me blush. You're welcome to try (:

17. Are you happy?
In general, yes (: Sometimes I have no reason to be. I like to think that I've been battle-hardened. In the past, I was often upset. Things are different now. Even in spite of rough times, I tend to keep myself in a pretty good mood.

18. What is your favorite pastime?
I love playing games and watching movies with my friends. This isn't necessarily my favorite thing to do, but it lets me have fun while spending time with friends. That's important to me.

19. Least favorite food?
Probably tomatoes. It's not that I really hate their taste, I'm just not particularly fond of them. I like most foods.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
One of my exes used to inspire me to be a better person. My current friends often inspire me to be a better person. Often, I actually inspire myself to be a better person, because it's something that I strive toward.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote