View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:35 AM   #24
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

1. Headphones or earphones?
Headphones. They keep your ears warm too!

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
Shower. Blow dry and straighten. Get dressed. Make up. Totally change outfit. Be late. Always be late!

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
I thought I had depression and sort of self diagnosed before going to the Doctors who confirmed it and put me on pills.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
Look at the universe. How can you think nothing exists but us.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
Ummm... you. You are my favourite pirate.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
Long hair. Which is why Mumbles now only goes to the hairdressers with me so I can make sure it stays long!

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Minion.
Who wouldn't wanna go there!!

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
I really don't have a clue. I don't bother learning much about this type of thing because it doesn't effect me now and I can't change it even if I did know it so whats the point.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
Honestly I've been the cheater in the past and it made me realise what I wanted and what was important. We came through it and are now stronger than ever. Especially now I know I'm poly and have mumbles too.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
Uh yes. A lot.

11. How many children do you want, if any?
None thanks!

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
Definitely! Being intimate with someone strengthens things.

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
Like 4 days.

14. Do you like the way you look?
I think I can pose well for a photo but just me in the mirror, no. I despise how I look.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
Sooo mannny timmmes.

16. When was the last time you blushed?
Last night. Mumbles left out a drawing she did for me when she was little (Had Mummy and her little name on it) and her housemate seen it. Who I'm going to be meeting in a few weeks.
Now thinking of introducing myself as Mummy!

17. Are you happy?
I am happier when Mumbles is home with me, but I think overall in life I would certainly describe myself as happy. Largely because of her.

18. What is your favorite pastime?
Skyping Mumbles.
Real hobby would be baking but I've kind of lost my touch recently.

19. Least favorite food?
Reheated chicken. Bleugh! Or turkey.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
Honestly cheesy answer but Mumbles.
She is so forgiving and loveable. She makes me try harder to be a good person. To be accepting and kind and to just be better. I've told her this in a lot more detail. She knows. ♡