View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #15
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Default Your chance to get to know me!

1. Headphones or earphones?
Headphones. I don't like it when they're in my ears, they have to go alllll the way over. I have these nifty wireless headphones on my pc, I love them!

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
Nothing too special. Putting on nice clothes, freshening up. Is there more of a ritual?

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
Haha, I think so! I've given myself this weird brain thing that makes music not as enjoyable for you, that's a real condition. Don't know if I have it, though. I also have problems recognizing people's faces, there's also a condition that covers that. I label myself that.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
Aliens. They're real. They're mean. They're here. (Ghostbusters trailer paraphrasing)
I do believe in aliens. I think they've visited and are visiting. Regularly too. I've seen a UFO, it was moving around in a way human technology couldn't. There's so much evidence out there...

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
Anne Bonny.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
It depends on the person.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Dry land. It's not a myth!

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
A dictatorship. With me as the dictator.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
I'd rather be cheated on. Cheating on someone would weigh heavily on me for a long time.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
Oh yes! I love cheating on tests! My favorite is getting all the answers in advance and memorizing them. I once did a test where the entire class knew all the answers. Some people made mistakes on purpose, so they wouldn't be caught. I shamelessly aced it! The really funny bit? One guy had the answers and made mistakes on purpose. And failed the test.

11. How many children do you want, if any?
Two children sounds good.

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
Yeah, I do!

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
A couple of days, when visiting London with school. The bathrooms there would have done more harm than good. I did some cleaning at the sink though, but it was good to wash myself properly when I got back home.

14. Do you like the way you look?
Yes, I do.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
Not that I can think of right now, but probably! I must have quoted Aladdin at least.

16. When was the last time you blushed?
When talking to a co-worker, a week or two back.

17. Are you happy?
Yes!!!

18. What is your favorite pastime?
I can't decide... Reading comics or playing videogames.

19. Least favorite food?
Halva! It's a cake from Greece, comes in different flavors. They all taste like really awful peanut butter. It sticks in your mouth and you can't even wash the taste away with a drink. Yuck!!!

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
No one, actually. I like being a good person all on my own.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote