View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:33 AM   #5
canonball-747
Account Banned

1. Headphones or earphones? I wear Shure SE215 IEMs with Comply Professional foam tips. I like my music too much to wear bad hard wear, though I wish that I could afford something much nicer. I really want a pair oof custom made UE18's, but I don't have three grand kicking around.

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual? I always take a long shower, shave my face, and do a bit of manscaping if you know what I mean. Then I get half dressed, do my hair, and put on a nice outfit including sexy underwear. Brush my teeth, finish getting dressed, and off I go for a great night.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? I think for me this is one of those yes and no questions. I am severely depressed and suicidal, but getting better. That's never been diagnosed. But I'm also a cancer survivor, which obviously was diagnosed.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? Of course they exist. The universe is next to infinitely large, with an infinite number of worlds. It's daft to think that we are the only one with life. Are they here? No.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? I'm going to pretend that Jack Sparrow is non-fictional.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? I'm pretty indifferent. It depends on the person. Some can pull off long hair, some short. As long as it matches her face I'm happy.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? Camelot.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? I don't think that legal systems anywhere in the world are perfect. In my opinion, as long as it fairly tries in the best interest of the population and those involved, and is free of corruption, we are on the right track.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? I'd rather not be in a relationship where this is occurring at all.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P I was usually the one being cheated off of to be frank.

11. How many children do you want, if any? At this point in my life, none. But I'm also 19. So what the hell do I know.

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? Yes, I do. I think that when two partners are wanting to be that romantically close to each other, sex is a key device which is used to enhance closeness and interconnectedness both physically and emotionally. Sex isn't something to just throw around with anyone and everyone. It's a beautiful engagement between two people and is the most intimate act that we can do with someone. It should be shshared with those closest to us - in essence, our romantic partners, and it will enhance the relationship between both parties.

13. How long have you gone without bathing? When I was going through treatment, a few weeks. Recently, probably three or four days.

14. Do you like the way you look? Of course not. Society teaches us that we are not of any physical worth unless we embody an unrealistic ideal put forth by media and enhanced by their constant reinforcement of inadequacy. So no. I'm not happy with my body. I wish I was, and maybe one day I will be. But at this moment, no.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? Of course. I always think of fitting Disney quotes. If you don't think, you shouldn't talk.

16. When was the last time you blushed? I blush almost every day. My girlfriend and I are both hopeless romantics so it happens quite often.

17. Are you happy? Happier now than I was three months ago. I'm getting better. Slowly. But it's happening.

18. What is your favorite pastime? I'm an actor. Any time I'm on stage I couldn't be happier.

19. Least favorite food? Possibly avocado, those things are revolting.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person? A lot of people inspire me. My brother because of his medical survival along side mine, my high school drama teacher who pushed me to be a better actor and to embrace my weaknesses on stage, and myself. I am and always will be my biggest inspiration.

These were great questions! I can't wait to read other people's answers.

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote