View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
Happy Me

Talking

...getting to know all about you. Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me! You are precisely my cup of tea!

1. Headphones or earphones?
Earphones
2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
I don't really have a ritual! I make sure I am clean, and usually spend quite a bit more time on my appearance than normal.
3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
Nope. Got the professional opinions very early on.
4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
I believe it would be very conceited to think we were the only beings in the universe. I did the math (distance, travel time, technology development, life of a planet) in Astronomy class, and it is highly unlikely they are here.
5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
I don't have that!
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
It totally depends on the person, and how they wear it!
7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
HappyLand! Really, I have no idea, I expect people would be expecting me to be serious about such a thing, and I don't know if I can be!
8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
Definitely not the one in the US. The Netherlands seems to have a very good system going on, where they actually believe in and work towards rehabilitation.
9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
Niether. I have been cheated on and that was seriously terrible. I really don't think I would ever cheat on someone.
10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
It was not possible for me to cheat K-12, as we didn't have tests etc. I finished college last year, and there was one time I was in a study group when I hadn't been in college very long. I have to say I had no experience with tests etc. so I didn't know what was cheating. I sat down in the study group and one of the students was logged into the online test and telling everyone the questions. I left the group as soon as I could, and emailed the professor to ask him if that was cheating. His response, "I wish you hadn't told me that."
11. How many children do you want, if any?
I would like to adopt teenagers, I don't know how many, I guess it depends on how they get along etc.
12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
I consider good sex to be vital to a successful romantic relationship.
13. How long have you gone without bathing?
I don't know! I usually go 2 days (dry skin problems), but I am sure there are times I have gone 3-4?
14. Do you like the way you look?
Not most of the time. I do love myself, I know there are things about me that are unique and valuable, but I have a hard time looking at myself and just loving how I look. I have nice eyes, and a really nice smile though!
15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
No. I do quote movies sometimes. "I don't wanna die! I wanna go to the Island!" <--- I probably say that quote more than any other quote.
EDIT: I just realized I regularly quote a few Disney movies. I take it back.

16. When was the last time you blushed?
Writing the answer to Q13.
17. Are you happy?
Yes, mostly all of the time.
18. What is your favorite pastime?
Hanging out with my sister and friends.
19. Least favorite food?
Sea urchin.
20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
My friend who used to be a monk (and then later worked at a BDSM sex store for several years), he actually inspired me when I was in my early 20's to move through life with more confidence. I didn't need help on the whole "giving back" volunteering bit, I was kind of born with that I think.

Last edited by Happy Me; 11-23-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote