View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #87
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareme19921 View Post
I love your reports! Good slut!

Now lets see if you can do this dare...

Items needed:
your dildo, both of your buttplugs, 11 clothpins, 2x 0,5 liter bottles, some string, ropes, tape, 1 liter of milk, 50 grapes, 1 banana, bowl, 2 liter of water, enema equiqment, candle, a blindfold, a rucksack, lock with a key, a marker, headphones, cellphone, toothpaste, a leash (belt works too), sandpaper

Preparation:
1) Record your own voice for 5 minutes saying things like "I'm a dirty slut! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! I'm an anal whore! I'm just a worthless little fucktoy! Please cum in my ass! Stretch my asshole! Treat me like a dog! Twist my nipples!" Do this in your sexiest voice and moan a bit. You can repeat yourself. Dont worry, you are the only person who will listen to this.

2) Train to tie your nipples with a string, so that you can pull the string really hard without it falling off. Depending on your nipple size it may help if you twist them a few times to get them hard before you tie them. Better train this before, because later you have to do this in the dark.

The dare starts:
The dare starts at your home. Write "Anal Whore" on your ass, in which the o of whore is your asshole. Give yourself an enema to make sure everything is clean down there. Then drink 2 liter of water. Now that your stomach is full of water, we have to get your ass full as well. Insert 50 grapes, a peeled banana (you can break it into pieces) and 1 liter of milk in your ass, in any order you want. Plug your ass with the big plug to hold it all in.
Now its time to go outside. You can dress as you want, but you have to wear a skirt, panties and a bra. Put some small strips of sandpaper in your bra so your nipples rub against it. Pack all your items and go to the forest. When leaving the house you have plug your ears with the headphones and listen to your recordings (saved on your cellphone and put into a loop). You will listen to yourself until you reach home again, to remember how worthless you are. Look for a nice place, do 20 jumping jacks so your tits jump up and down and rub against the sandpaper, then undress yourself. Only keep shoes, socks and your panties on. Empy your rucksack and put your clothes in it, then lock it. Take your leash or your belt and whip your ass until it is red, then put it around your neck. Now take the key and your items with you, then walk away from your clothes (maybe need another bag for this). After 2 minutes of walking, put your blindfold on, spin yourself around until you cant tell from which direction you were coming from and then walk 15 minutes in any direction (still blindfolded). Remember, your ears should still be plugged so you cant hear if there is anyone near you, but at least your face is half covered with the blindfold.
After the 15 minutes, spin around again until you cant tell from which direction you came from, take off your blindfold and panties and hope you are still in the forest. Look for a tree with a big branch about 3 meters high.
Now its time for a nice meal! First light the candle so you have light, then take your bowl, put it on the ground, take your buttplug out and fill the bowl with the milk, grapes and the banana from your ass. I suggest you squat over it and push it all out. Your bladder has to be full at this time, but do not pee. I know this is hard when you push, but everything that comes from your bladder has to land in the bowl as well and must be eaten (and you need your pee later...). Now get on your knees and eat everything from the bowl! Lick it clean afterwards! You can decide if you act like a kitten or a puppy while eating your meal. Count the grapes you eat. If they are less than 40 you didnt push hard enough and need a punishment.
When you finished your meal its time to stuff your mouth! For this insert your panties into your asshole completely, then grab them out with your fingers and put them in your mouth. Tape your mouth.
Now its time for some bondage. Tie your nipples with some string (as tight as you can) and tie the other end of each string to the (empty) 0,5 liter bottles. The bottles should now be hanging from your nipple about the height of your knees. After that put the clothpins on each nipple, on your clit and the rest on your labia. Put some candle wax on your nipples too. Since they should already hurt from the sandpaper part, this is the ultimate nipple torture, but wait, its not over yet. Apply toothpaste on the dildo and put it in your ass (and try to hold it. You cant use spit as lube because your mouth is gagged).
Now the fun begins. Throw the rope over the branch and tie one end to your right foot and pull the rope, so that you are standing only on your right foot and your left foot is in the air. Be sure you still can reach the blindfold and have your dildo in your ass). Maybe tape the cellphone on your stomach or leg. Now tie your right arm to the same rope, so tight that your right arm and left foot are in the air. Put on the blindfold.
So now you should be standing on your left foot, blind, and deaf (still listening to your recording), a gagged mouth and only one free arm/hand. You are vulnerable and cannot defend yourself in any way.
Now time to pee....but not on the ground, you silly slut. Take your free hand and reach for the empty bottles hanging rom your nipples. Pee in them, and better aim good. Dont spill anything. At least get both bottles half full. Now you will know what nipple pain is. It wont damage you permanently (0,25kg hanging from your nipple is safe), but it will hurt for days, maybe weeks. A nice remember of your sluttyness.
Once the half full bottles hang from your nipples you are allowed to fuck your ass. You have to to the following styles:
10x half way in, half way out, slow
20x half way in, all the way out, slow
50x all the way in, half way out, medium
75x half way in, all the way out, fast
100x all the way in, all the way out, fast

This should leave a nice anal gape. Im sorry for you that you cant rub your pussy while fucking your ass, because you only have one free hand. if you manage to orgasm through anal stimulation only, have fun.
After you completed this you are free and can untie yourself. I suggest you start by emptying the bottles of piss over your head, since you must be already screaming and crying in pain and your nipples should have a nice colour. Your panties have to be in your mouth until you reach home, but you may remove the tape.
Put the small plug in your ass and tie the key with a string to the plug so it hangs down like a little tail. Take your items and start looking for the direction you think you came from to get your clothes back. Good luck!

On your way back you are allowed to masturbate and orgasm as often as you want, if you want.
Finally I had the time to do this dare...was one of the most difficult so far. THANK YOU!

I started yesterday afternoon with the preparation. I used my phone to record myself saying slutty things (how much I love anal, cocks, cum, piss, ass to mouth, how slutty I am and that Im just a worthless slut and a slave and that my wholes are just for fucking, begging to get fucked, etc.). The audio was 4 minutes long.
Then I tried to tie my nipples with a string. After a little twisting they were hard enough. I pulled a little and the string didnt fell off, so this shouldnt be a problem.

At 2 am I started this dare. I actually had to print it out because it was so long. I took 2 enemas to be sure my ass was clean. Took a mirror and a marker and wrote anal whore on my ass, and the o of whore was my asshole (funny idea^^). Fingered my ass a little to see what it would look like with a real O (gaping ass :P)
Drank about 2L of water and started to fill my ass as well. I put the milk in first (thought it would be easier this way), then the banana (2 halfs) and then the 50 grapes...When I started with the grapes my ass was already so full, it was hard to keep everything in. After the first 20 grapes I had to push the banana deeper inside, so i put 2 fingers in and pushed the banana as deep as I could. Some milk came out during this, but not much. Plugged my ass with the horsetail plug (wanted to try it out), packed all items, put sanpaper in my bra, and went to the forest. On the way out I put my headphones on and listened to my slutty audio The tail of my plug was a bit longer than my skirt (pulled my panties to the side so it could hang out ), but it was dark and nobody around so why not
At the forest I did 20 jumping jacks. The sandpaper in my bra didnt hurt that much (but got my nipples red), but the milk and fruits in my ass felt really uncomfortable while jumping up and down.
Stripped naked (expect shoes and panties), locked clothes in my backpack and started to whip my ass with the belt until it turned red, then I kept whipping (maybe because of the audio, it got me super horny and I wanted to feel pain).
I taped my cellphone on my stomach so I would have 2 free hands the whole time. Got all other items in a bag and walked for 2 minutes, put my blindfold on, spinned around and started to walk in a random direction. I couldnt hear or see anything around me, so I cant even tell if there was somebody who saw me. After about 10-15 minutes of walking I stopped, spinned again so I didnt know where I came from and put the blindfold off. I had no idea where I was (but luckily still in the forest) or where my clothes were.

I found a nice tree and it was time for dinner lol. I lit the candle, put the bowl on the ground, took my panties off and tail plug out, and pushed everything from my ass into the bowl. I tried to hold my pee in but a little came out, also into the bowl. When about half of the milk and grapes were out the bowl was full so I decided to start eating andrefill it later with the rest from my ass. I acted like a puppy, barked a few times while eating my meal haha. Normally I would consider this as gross and would not drink my pee, but this audio got me so horny, I think I would have done ANYTHING. It was like a total brainwash if you listen to your own voice for half an hour, telling you how dirty and worthless you are. When I finished the first bowl I pushed the rest out of my ass, the second bowl got 2/3 full. This time a little more piss landed in the bowl, but I didnt mind and finished it, then licked it clean. I counted 43 grapes, so I got almost all of them out.

Then I stuffed my panties into my ass, and after that into my mouth (soaked in ass-milk :P) and taped my mouth shut.
I tied my nipples with a string each and the other end to an empty bottle, so they were hagning from my nipples. Now this hurt A LOT! Clamped my clit, nipples and labia with clothpins. Put toothpaste on the dildo and put it in my ass. I threw the rope over the branch, tied my right foot and left arm with the rope, so tight I could hardly stand on my other foot. Put my blindfold on and now the peeing part began...my own voice was still telling me how much my ass needs a good fucking

I peed in one bottle (not easy to aim with only 1 free hand and almost hanging from a tree lol) until it was half full and slowly let the bottle down. The pain was so intense that I wanted to scream, but couldnt because my panties gagged my mouth. I didnt know how long I could stand this so I wanted to the rest of the dare as fast as possible. Peed into the second bottle and let it down too. This was the worst (or best?) nipple pain I ever had. Even though my mouth was gagged you could have heard my desperate scream of pain. It was so bad I even started crying and tears were all over my face, but I am a good slut and had to complete this dare.
So I grabbed the dildo from my ass and started fucking. As I started fucking my ass faster I began to swing a bit, which was even worse for my nipples.

At the last part (100x all way in and out) it happened...I slipped on some wet leafes and lost my balance. I dont know if you can imagine this, but I was hanging from the tree with my right foot and left arm, no contact to the ground. As I slipped the bottles pulled extremely hard on my nipples...I cried even more.
Sadly I also dropped the dildo and couldnt finish this task. I began to untie myself and emptied the bottles of piss over my head. Immediatly freed my nipples. They were purple and even a little bloody from the string (but totally worth it).
I took my stuff, put my plug back in and tried to look for the direction I came from. I had no idea so I took a random direction. Turned out it was the wrong direction, as I ended at the end of the forest but from this point I knew where I had to go. After a total walk of 30 minutes I reached my clothes and dressed myself.
On my way home I was still listening to my audio. Like I said it was like a total brainwash for me. If a stranger asked me to fuck my ass on my way home I would have let him probably. This audio really changed my mind for a short period of time. At my home I saw the newspaper guy and did something I never did before. I flashed him my tits and my ass with the tailplug in, smiled at him and went inside. At this moment this looked like a normal decision, now I regret it and hope I never see him again.
Im so sorry I failed a part of this dare!

My nipples still hurt like hell and I cant touch them.

PS: Last day to give me dares in this thread!

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote