Thread: Fiction: Nat / alie
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #14
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nat / alie 2: ‘Walking in on them’
Part 2 - Nat

By Jappio

I was greeted to a wonderful sight as I woke up! Ahead of me was a woman, naked. Her breasts were heaving, and her face was one of a girl who was going through a lot! Her legs were wobbly, and spread just enough to spy a pair of lips.

I could even see another naked girl over the shoulder of this one. I recognized them both; they were my girlfriend and I! I smirked as Haley approached me, and I started to stand.

“Are you Ok Natalie? Did you f-” she began to say. I cut her off though by spinning around and pulling her to me. She easily let me spin her around too, and soon I was spooning behind her. “Natalie?” she asked. I only giggled as I let both my hands cup her pert little breasts. I was happy to see her nipples were possibly harder than when I left her.

“Mmm,” she moaned sweetly, trying her best to stifle the noise. “Nat?!” She asked exclaimed. She wasn’t expecting me I guess.

“The one and only,” I remarked. “Have you been having fun?”

Before she could answer, I looked around. I noticed the window overlooking the parking lot. Very kinky I thought, though I doubt people like Natalie and Haley did it by choice. It was good luck to catch them now regardless, here in front of the window!

“Why did you leave us like that? That was horrible!” Haley interjected with some fake indignation. I know her too well to assume she really felt mistreated. It took just a few simple tweaks of her hard nipples to prove otherwise to her. “Well, ok, not totally horrible, but it was mean still,” she admitted.

I was happy I knew Haley so well. She may be easy to embarrass (a trait I do so love), but she also is a glutton for my games. Haley reacts so well to feeling vulnerable; leaving her naked in school was a great choice.

“So, why here, were you and Natalie hoping someone would see you?” I asked. The cute little darling in my arms then yelped lightly, realizing we were indeed still posed in front of the window. She tried to struggle away, but I just swiveled her till she was pointed towards the outside.

“Nooo Nat… not like that. We were trying to find our clothes!” Though I knew she was sincere, I wasn’t going to pass up the chance to tease her. I let one of my hands trail down to her stomach. Surely that would remind her just how exposed she was, no cloth between her breasts and stomach. I used just a light, almost tickling touch to get her going.

“I think you assumed this would be the way to go so you could expose yourself to this window!” I accused her.

“No, not like that! No, stop it!” She begged. She also moaned it. I was sure she had yet to find relief since I left.

That’s when I realized my own arousal. I could hardly believe I hadn’t noticed it! My nipples were practically boring into Haley’s back. I pushed my hips forward, and my lips found the smooth skin of Haley’s butt. I could just barely get some stimulation that way, enough to really feel what was going on. Seems that Natalie got even more turned on then how I left her!

“So, perhaps Natalie was the one who suggested you go this way? I’m surprised you two were able to keep your hands off each other. I mean, unless this is where you wanted to have a round two, and Natalie already caught you giving into your desires!” I lowered my hand at this point, finding her bare pelvis. I knew thanks to the reflections my fingers were centimeters from her sex.

“No! That was so embarrassing the way you let her see me! I mean, how was I supposed to explain any of this?” Haley asked. She kept looking out into the lot, seeing if anyone had seen us yet. No one was walking past though, unable to see my cute girlfriend sadly.

I knew this left even more room to completely embarrass Haley. “You tell Natalie next time that you were naked here at the school cause it drives you wild! Tell her how you love to be left vulnerable at my mercy, how it gets you gushing!” I knew my choice of language would really drive my point home when I dipped just a single finger lower, slipping between her folds slightly. “You’re even more drenched now than before after all.”

I almost felt bad. Haley couldn’t suppress her cute moans of desire after that. Her hips even gyrated, trying to grind against my finger. I instead moved my hand to a thigh, making sure they kept her legs open so she could continue to feel the open air on her puffy lips.

Plans formed in my head at that moment. Haley was my own little play thing right now and I knew how I could take advantage of that. First plan was to get her very close to the edge though! That wouldn’t be hard with how close she was already!

Haley didn’t put up much of a fight as I took my hands off her body and insisted she move forwards. This brought her towards the glass, and I felt her shiver the moment her hot nipples touched the cool glass. I would have paid a lot of money to somehow be able to see this view from the other side of the glass, but I wasn’t going to go out and look when I had such fun planned now.

“Haley, you’re pretty desperate right now, yes?” I asked. I had stepped to the side a bit, happy to let myself be in view of the lot too. I could only imagine how hot this might look, two naked coeds in the college, pretty much doing it then and there.

Haley had to catch her breath. It didn’t help that I started to rub her thighs, keeping her legs still parted as she was intimately close with the glass. “I… yeah… please…”

I knew exactly what the naked beauty besides me wanted. Again, I almost felt sorry, I’d been cruel, but such denial would only make things sweeter for her, and I knew it.

“You get your desired prize, that oh so grand…”I ran my fingers along her slit, gathering juices on my finger. She nearly fell over backwards from the touch. “orgasm,” I finished.

“Yet I come first today. You do not cum till I cum. You understand?” She nodded. “Now you know how much I love it out in public…” I was now whispering in her ear, knowing that the warmth of my breath was all too familiar to her. I then began to pull her from the glass. I wanted to expose her for longer, but the next stage of my plan had to start.

“How I love it when you and I are shed of our clothing… For us to be far from any cover. It’s all the way gone in the car you know?” I let slip my hiding spot of their clothes. The two had earned it, and I didn’t exactly want to wake up in jail if they weren’t clever enough to get out of this the right way!

Haley seemed to bitter-sweetly love the idea the clothes were in the car. That left her stranded naked in the school itself. This act of kindness would also help ease Haley into a false sense of security.

I was now about to sit down, and held onto Haley’s hand so she could follow me to the floor. I spread my legs, letting my other hand coast across my slick folds. Her eyes were wide as she watched me touch myself. I was very proud she had not been touching herself yet. She took my words seriously, which was good.

“Haley, you will make sure you bring me to orgasm before you enjoy yourself at all. I want to taste you at your most absolute need, but I need to be cleared of my own horniness. Now, here at school in front of the window…” I began to lean back on my elbows, my legs wide and on either side of Haley. She looked down at my aching pussy, knowing what to do. Haley would listen to my commands, she would surely not allow herself to cum till her tongue made me cum first.

This new plan of mine was cruel. I’d have to be careful, or else I could mess it up in a second. I considered throwing my plan away, to instead let her feast upon me. I did desperately want it; I was as wet as Haley! Yet somehow I said no, and I closed my eyes.

Haley’s tiny kisses at my thighs were heavenly. She was being an absolute treat, and I knew I’d owe her after all this. Time for the final phase of my plan though... as Haley got closer to my quivering and soaking skin… I drifted off for Natalie to pick up where they left off before I interrupted… mostly!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote