View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #94
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

(Since no one answered and it's been two weeks, I might as well pick up the next step myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara
It was so difficult for me to hold it in as I pounded into my girlfriend's warm folds, feeling her moist flesh around my shaft, all the while watching Tara and her lock lips. Pam's breasts were bouncing under my repeated thrusts. My left hand reached her right breast, while Tara's hand reached for the other. The most wonderful sensation was building in my crotch, eager to spend itself, but I needed to win this one. There was no way I was allowing Tara's boyfriend to get in on this. I therefore paced myself as I went at it inside my girlfriend's sex.

Suddenly, Pam pushed Tara's face away and mouthed a powerful orgasm, and it was all I could do to slow down while not stopping entirely in order to keep it all in. I gritted my teeth but managed to make it.

"Fuck, boyfriend," Pam finally managed to say. "You're on fire today..."

I grinned with delight as I remained planted inside her, unmoving, recuperating. She pulled me down and kissed me. Then, Tara leaned in and kissed the both of us. My hips almost started to sway inside my girlfriend again, but she pushed me away.

"Well... you did fine so far," Tara told me. "But you still have one step to go for that week's servitude."

With that, eyeing me lustfully, she got on all fours, presenting her bum to me. I cast a quick look at Pam and she smiled. I steadied myself behind Tara, eager to plow into her under the watchful gaze of my girlfriend. I honestly didn't know if I could it as I pilfered into her love hole, and heard the most erotic moan I have ever witnessed.

Option 1 : Through sheer luck and determination, I manage to hold it in once more as I fuck Tara.

Option 2 : It's all too much for me and before I can get Tara to climax, I shoot my load inside her.

(Who's willing to pick this one up?)
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote