View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #11
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

1. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger?
First of all, it has to be a veggie burger. I think... Tomato sauce and mayonaise. Some onion rings, little bits of cucumber, some cheese, tomato. That's about it!

2. Rock, paper, or scissors?
Rock.

3. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Stuck in traffic. I've heard horror stories about people being stuck in an elevator for days. At least in a traffic jam you can potentially walk away.

4. Have you ever read through a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse’s phone?
No.

5. Would you rather be male or female?
I'm happy being male.

6. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
A few months back. I never had it before, it's not really a thing in my country. Happyme told me it was yummy, so I tried it. Thanks Happyme, I love it now!

7. Would you rather date someone 10 years younger then you or 20 years older then you?
Ten years younger is good. My subby is ten years younger and doesn't pass up any opportunity to tease me about how I'm oooold.

8. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
No, I'm very careful.

9. What was the first concert you went to see?
I... never watched a concert. I don't like loud noises and crowds. And I don't like how artists change the songs I have come to love.

10. At what age did you lose your virginity? If you’re still a virgin, what are your reasons for waiting?
It was at 18. Good time to do it!

11. What’s the first thing you notice about someone you’re attracted to?
I don't think there's a single thing.

12. If you HAD to get a tattoo, what would you get and where would you get it?
Heh, I think it would have to be the avatar I have on this site. I kind of like the idea of it on my hand, but it would be better to have it hidden. Upper arm, I think.

13. Would you rather it be really cold and sunny, or really hot and rainy?
Hot and rainy please!

14. What’s your last private message about?
I went to check and... I just got a new one! It was Popscorn, asking if he could add me as a getDare friend. Of course, Popscorn!

15. Do you have any particular getdare profiles that you like to visit often?
Certainly. I regularly check my subby's profile. I also stalk.... err, check the profiles of the people I consider friends. The ones on my friends list and the people I chat with on Line.

16. What’s the last movie you watched?
Frozen!!! I watched it together with Lizzy while we were voice chatting! It was so much fun and the movie was good! A lot better than expected.

17. What’s your favorite tv series?
I'm going to say Firefly.

18. What was the last photo you took of?
It's a book with fairy tales I bought. I read from it for Lizzy. She loves me reading to her and I love doing it. It's so cute when she falls asleep during reading (every time)!

19. What’s your favorite getdare thread?
I don't have a favorite, really. I'm making it this one now. Yep. This is my favorite thread.

20. What was the last thing that you said outloud?
Oh my... It must have been pretty crazy and random. I was goofing off with my brother. I have no idea!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote