Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #67
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 28

Let’s see how Sophie is getting on in the boys’ dorm, shall we? (Bethany is there as well, but we’ll concentrate on Sophie for now!)

Part 28

Sophie lay motionless and silent on the linoleum-covered floor in the boys’ dorm, underneath what she soon discovered to be James’ bed.

“What did you think of Beth, then?” James said to someone. He sat down on the bed and took off his shoes and socks.

Sophie heard the mattress springs creak above her. She wondered whose bed Beth was hiding under. She saw a shirt drop to the floor.

“She was hot,” Paul replied, “And she’s got a great mouth, if you know what I mean.”

“I’d love to fuck her,” James said. He stood up again and took off his trousers.

Sophie was treated to a view of James’ feet.

“Me first,” Paul said. “You lot can lick her and finger her and get blow jobs from her, but when it comes to taking her virginity, I want to be first.”

“Well,” James said as he climbed into his bed, causing the mattress to creak again, “I’m going to have a wank before I settle down.”

“Don’t wear yourself out,” Liam giggled.

“Where’s me fucking pics?” James shouted. “The pics have gone from me phone. I needed them for me wank.”

A few seconds later, Sophie heard Paul scream out, “Mine have gone too.”

“And mine,” Liam said.

“Mine too,” Alan said.

Sophie heard Nigel and Ryan giggling at the outbursts.

“Someone must have deleted them,” James deduced.

“No shit,” Paul said.

The light went off.

“Well, I can’t wank now,” James said.

Sophie waited for a while, listening for more conversation and movement. When she was sure that the boys had settled down, she slowly and silently slid herself out from underneath the bed, using her elbows on the linoleum. As she was halfway out, the light went on. She looked up to see James staring down at her.

“Hiya,” Sophie said with a smile.

“What are...?” James began.

“I know what you’re going to say,” Sophie interrupted.

“I’ll say it anyway,” James said, “What are you doing under my bed?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “That’s what I thought you were going to say.”

“So?” James pressed, “What are you doing under there?”

“And more importantly,” Paul chipped in, “How long have you been there?”

“What you doing under my bed?” James asked.

“Well,” Sophie said, “I was... er...”

“Yeah?” Paul said, impatiently.

“Well,” Sophie said, “We were playing truth or dare, and I was dared to come into your dorm and hide under a bed for half an hour.”

“Really?” Paul said.

Sophie surprised herself with her quick thinking. “Yeah,” she said.

“Well, you’ve been under there longer than half an hour,” Paul observed, “You must have been.” He climbed out of his bed, naked.

“I know,” Sophie said, “You came back before I could leave, so I had to stay. I have to do a forfeit now.” She put on a sad puppy-dog face and tried to feign tears.

“Too right you do,” Paul said, standing naked in front of her. “Stand up.”

Sophie clambered to her feet. She stood in front of Paul.

“Strip off,” Paul said.

“What?”

“I said strip,” Paul repeated. “Right now.”

This time, Sophie’s tears were not feigned. She started to sob. “No,” she said, “Please.”

“Strip,” James said, climbing out of the bed, naked.

Sophie looked round. All six boys were now out of bed and staring at her and all six boys were naked.

“Strip,” James repeated.

“Someone lock the door,” Paul said.

Liam went to the door and slid the bolt shut.

“Now strip,” Paul said, “I won’t fucking tell you again, bitch.”

Sophie unbuttoned her pyjama top and slipped it off to reveal her small training bra. She tried not to look at the six penises which were growing before her eyes. She dropped the pyjama top on the floor and lowered her pyjama bottoms to reveal a smooth, tight slit. She wore no panties.

“Fucking...” Paul managed to say when he saw Sophie’s cunt.

Sophie took off her training bra to reveal her virtually non-existent breasts. She dropped it on the floor and stood naked in front of the six naked boys and their now-erect penises.

“What are you going to do with me now?” Sophie asked through tears.

“I thought we might have a game of Scrabble,” Paul said, sarcastically, “What do you think we’re going to do with you?”

Sophie sniffed back her tears and a certain amount of snot.

“Get on my bed,” Paul said, pointing to his bed, “And spread your legs.”

Sophie realised there was no getting out of this. She went over to Paul’s bed and climbed onto it.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote