View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #65
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post
I took an enema and visited him. We were watching TV and I started to blow him. After a few minutes I asked him if he would like to fuck my ass. At first he said no and that I should keep blowing and that he didnt want real sex with me. I undressed myself and went on top, still blowing him (69 like position with my ass in front of his face. I started to finger my asshole and told him if he fucks my ass as hard as he could he would get 5 coupons for a blowjob or assfuck anytime he wants. If he wanted a blowjob in the middle of the night he could just call me and I had to come over to blow him. Finally he agreed and fucked my ass, only spit as lube in doggy style. He fucked me hard for about 20 minutes nonstop before he came deep in my ass. After he pulled out I quickly sucked his cock clean, but he reacted a bit shocked. I think he didnt think i was so dirty...Awkward situation...
This was my first time I had real sex and it was awesome...I handed him the coupons from my purse and went home with my ass full of cum. At home I was so horny that I squeezed the cum into a shotglass. Originally I wanted to swallow it, but couldnt find the courage to do so, so I put it into the freezer. Maybe you guys know what I could do with it?

Did this dare yesterday at night. The only object I could find was a small eggplant. Went to the forst, undressed myself and started to write on my body. Pissed on my clothes and walked away. After about 30 minutes I sued toothpaste as lube to get the eggplant in my ass. It hurt A LOT but after some minutes I got it in. With it still in my ass I got back to my clothes and pulled the eggplant out. When I pulled it out I saw that there was some blood on it and dripping from my asshole...I walked home in my pissed clothes. Now my ass needs 2-3 days break. I hope I didnt damage anything...
Your reports are always appreciated. So very nice and detailed, they do a good job of helping one imagine how the event really went on.

Hope your ass didn't get damaged, but I bet a slut like you enjoyed how much that hurt.

How did the actual sex go once he started fucking your ass? Are you looking forward to him calling in those coupons?

Anyway, a dare for you: put some serious active effort into finding a guy you'd want to have sexual fun with. Don't wear panties on any dates you go on.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote