View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #5
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeasedBeginnings View Post
Take a basic 9" latex balloon and a 1L bottle of water. Place the balloon over the neck of the water bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and begin squeezing it to fill the balloon (enough to give it some heft making it easier to insert into your pussy).

Once the balloon is inside you, continue filling it until you're completely full and pressing against your cervix. Tie off the balloon and go for a long, public walk in a short skirt and without panties.

As a side-note, if you're able to get some air into the balloon as well (by squeezing with the bottle right-side-up), you will get a "sloshing" inside the balloon that I've heard feels somewhat similar to being fucked.

Try it out and let me know what you think.
I'm looking for things to put in my cervix, not my pussy Sounds fun tho, will consider doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
Ooooo this is wonderful!

What about the neck of a glass bottle? could you use a butt plug and plug it up? (Washed first). Since pain and torture are in your likes, what about a peeled hot pepper in your cervix?
I'm already able to insert my plugs and keep them inserted all day long.
The pepper sounds very painfull. Will try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
Obviously, A lightsaber. (not joking) lol remove the tubes and use that. You can choose your size
You mean those toy lightsabers? Interesting idea. Need to get one first.
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote